Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazing Map Update!

Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Awesome map update! Can’t wait to play on those maps but there’s one thing I’m confused about. It mentioned in the bug fixes that a bug was fixed on the EggWars MLG map for both Java and Bedrock. I didn’t see the map on bedrock

Eli

Moderator, Translator Recruitment Manager
Staff member
Translator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Great! I especially like the new SG map. I’m guessing BlockWars will be featured right after SG? (Hopefully CTF tho)

Reactions: YoungPablo

Camezonda

Product Manager + More!
Staff member
Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Isle of Cats
twitter.com
Awesome map update! Can’t wait to play on those maps but there’s one thing I’m confused about. It mentioned in the bug fixes that a bug was fixed on the EggWars MLG map for both Java and Bedrock. I didn’t see the map on bedrock
Yeah my mistake! When I was looking at the fixes, I made sure that Bedrock had them too, and MLG is in the Bedrock world, but it's not used. I thought it was, nevermind! :D - If it is used in the future, the fix will be there at least :D

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Dreamer

Dec 3, 2016
OMG
finally a mirage update! I love it so much
my friend left the party because the only thing I wanted to do is spend time in mirage figuring out all the different routes!
nice survival games update, love that and pirate maps looks amazing <3 @_The13thDoctor_
one of the best update in a while, together with minerware, you guys are really getting it together, GG

GoldenMCart

Jan 29, 2020
Why not add more mini games for bedrock? I don't play Java cuz the combat sucks and it's laggy but honestly... it's like Bedrock gets no more! No buying kits or money in bedrock... I just want the anvil kit..

Discord
Members Online

Staff online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

totallyvioletta wrote on TyFoxy's profile.
mine
has forum activity gone down? havent been many new threads :(
SomeHow i may be getting better at 1.8 pvp again
i keep being hackusated n such xd
_The13thDoctor_ wrote on Elenahh's profile.
OwO you're pretty! 😛
Top Bottom