Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Awesome map update! Can’t wait to play on those maps but there’s one thing I’m confused about. It mentioned in the bug fixes that a bug was fixed on the EggWars MLG map for both Java and Bedrock. I didn’t see the map on bedrock

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Awesome map update! Can’t wait to play on those maps but there’s one thing I’m confused about. It mentioned in the bug fixes that a bug was fixed on the EggWars MLG map for both Java and Bedrock. I didn’t see the map on bedrock
Yeah my mistake! When I was looking at the fixes, I made sure that Bedrock had them too, and MLG is in the Bedrock world, but it's not used. I thought it was, nevermind! :D - If it is used in the future, the fix will be there at least :D

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
OMG
finally a mirage update! I love it so much
my friend left the party because the only thing I wanted to do is spend time in mirage figuring out all the different routes!
nice survival games update, love that and pirate maps looks amazing <3 @_The13thDoctor_
one of the best update in a while, together with minerware, you guys are really getting it together, GG

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom