Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think it should be allowed. Gay is just not a swearing word! People who are gay hate to see this as a swearing word. People who swear with this should get an instant mute without warnings in my opinion. Everyone is free to be gay. And yes, people mostly don't talk about being gay. But the same goes for people who aren't gay. If gay gets blocked, you should also block lesbian, transgender etc. There are also people who don't allow other people to be gay. For this people: wake up, it's 2017! How would you have felt if you were gay? Everyone on minecraft should 'have a gay ol time' whether you're gay or not.
I can agree with this. I'm lesian but it's more convenient to call myself gay. (and it's a joke between a good community)

Minecraft used to have the words gay and lesbian censored, they just recently removed the censor and I feel really happy with this. In my opinion, its not mutable to say "gay" unless you are intentionally trying to make someone feel bad about it. Some people (like myself) will use gay in a funny context, with no hate, pure laughter (and mainly my close friends). If people intentionally trying to push you over for gay then that's mutable

What do you think?

Reactions: Anneum and Komodо

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I can agree with this. I'm lesian but it's more convenient to call myself gay. (and it's a joke between a good community)

Minecraft used to have the words gay and lesbian censored, they just recently removed the censor and I feel really happy with this. In my opinion, its not mutable to say "gay" unless you are intentionally trying to make someone feel bad about it. Some people (like myself) will use gay in a funny context, with no hate, pure laughter (and mainly my close friends). If people intentionally trying to push you over for gay then that's mutable

What do you think?

Hello, please remember that continuing a conversation on a non active thread from over 3 weeks ago is considered necro-posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Mintypie231 wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom