Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The creator of the post will be able to mark a relpy as special and will appear under the main post marked with a diferent coulour, a symbol or something than call the atention.
this will be very usefull when you make a sugestion and somebody makes a reply than is a good adition to your idea, so you mark it and it will appear also under the main post.
also if somebody ask a question in a post and somebody answer the creator can mark the reply and other people will know than is already answered and if other usser have the same question he can see the marked reply as the answer.
i dont know if this forum page allow this type of modifications but the steam discussions have this and is extremely usefull.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I really like this. Either the most liked comment will be at the top, or the creater of the thread can pin comments. Can't think of any cons, I'd like to see this!

Reactions: Jevmen

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Awesome idea in my opinion. I frequently see people asking the same question over and over again, that it gets annoying. This would be a good solution for this problem.

Reactions: Jevmen and ImJunior

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Either the most liked comment will be at the top, or the creater of the thread can pin comments.
This or maybe the most useful comment (sometimes that's the most liked comment).

Would like to see this. Would make things easier and would also be veryhelpful for people reading the thread.

Reactions: Jevmen
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom