Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
Ive designed an afk witch farm thats really cheap here vvv
if you have any suggestions for things i could do better in future videos, or ideas for farms/ tutorials i could build feel free to leave them here

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
It's too short. Since you get witches on island 9, they have 26+ hearts and heal themselves very often.

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
It's too short. Since you get witches on island 9, they have 26+ hearts and heal themselves very often.
its designed for level 1 spawners which will die from that height (yes even the tough ones). The ones from island 9 can survive from world height in the nether

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Ive designed an afk witch farm thats really cheap here vvv
if you have any suggestions for things i could do better in future videos, or ideas for farms/ tutorials i could build feel free to leave them here
The more I build droppers, the more I realize that the "tube" isn't critical. You can just make your hopper platform a little bigger to account for mobs drifting as they fall.

_dnn

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2020
The more I build droppers, the more I realize that the "tube" isn't critical. You can just make your hopper platform a little bigger to account for mobs drifting as they fall.
i'll definitely keep that in mind

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom