Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

STBminer

Jun 13, 2016
America
I think adding your team members health would be really helpful. It could help you know when to go find your team members and help defend them. I Think you should do something like you could hit tab and it shows your teams hearts, but only your team. This would be a great addition to the next update of Eggwars and thanks for reading this!
merzing.png
merzing.png

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I think adding your team members health would be really helpful. It could help you know when to go find your team members and help defend them. I Think you should do something like you could hit tab and it shows your teams hearts, but only your team. This would be a great addition to the next update of Eggwars and thanks for reading this!View attachment 91064View attachment 91064
+1 I like this idea

STBminer

Jun 13, 2016
America
A pretty cool idea! I wouldn't mind seeing this added, however, on the large maps you wouldn't be able to see everyone in the tab menu. So thats a disadvantage :/
Maybe you could make it so that they don't show the hearts when the games have large teams of 2 or so because you can't really keep track of 15 or more people, right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom