Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zetherex

Jun 19, 2016
I think it would be nice to add 1v1's 2v2's 3v3's 4v4's etc. to Tower Defense. I have been playing Tower Defense since it was on "The Chunk" and I've always wished for a way that me and my friends could face each other without having to deal with random people. Because of the way the teams get balanced and the likelihood of a random person joining, it is hard for me and my friends to play against or with each other. I suggest making a tab menu where you can select what kind of match you want to take place in and making private parties. Also, it would be nice if there was a way so if, lets say four people, wanted to be on the same team, they would be able to do so whether it would be a separate mode or not. Hope any staff that are reading this could consider this. Thanks! (PS: Please nerf creepers. Just please.)

Reactions: TheEnderking

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
upload_2016-6-18_23-36-49-png.91748

Sry, I need to do it
This is, I guess, suggested before and I kind of like it. Maybe the 1v1 would be chaotic, but the 2v2 or 3v3 should be my favourite. :)
^^ Totally agree.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I really like this idea! Since it makes Some games much shorter And more strategic, Because you dont have to play With random people who dont care about their team! (Sometimes they dont even Know how the game works) so ill give this a Well-deserved +1 (:

Reactions: Zetherex
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom