Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
If you buy a rank, You can sea ( ;) ) all of the maps listed and there's always an underdasea. So go check out what rank you need, and you'll always be able to play under da sea ;) btw I think it's iron
actually false
Sometimes takes 10 minutes for an UnderDaSea to pop up. 70% are treehouse and aztec, while others make up the other 30%

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
If you buy a rank, You can sea ( ;) )
I sea what you did that
And about the map, if this map gets added more then people will complain about how there is too much UnderDaSea and not enuf kingdom or Aztec or treehouse etc. Personally I don't think underdasea is a super popular map because of the ability to camp. Like what the others said though, just buy a rank and it should help tremendously. This really is a no win situation bud.

Reactions: BanBoy
D

Deleted member 169486

Instead of having a ton of the same map, just have them all rotate through and only have one sign per map at a time.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes, this is the beest idea anyone has ever posted on Forums Yes, how about you guys put one of every map and have a fair cycle
and then iron rank becomes useless, its only good for choosing maps and your trying to take that away

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Please Add UnderDaSea On Eggwars More PLEASE! Its My Favorite Map But I never get to Play It
You can make a new thread and start a poll. If more players agree with the fact that underdasea needs to appear more on signs than the rotation might be changed.

-locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom