Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2018
I literally gave you my explanation for why I don't think I should give you an explanation.
Yeah, But no one EVER explained to me WHY?
Why is everything an opinion, Why should they matter, if science causes everything ( dont take that the wrong way ) and science is objective.
Why is it just your opinion. I don't care what EVERYONE ELSE THINKS, but if 1 person gives me a Flawless reason i change my mind immediatly, like with the ninja.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Loads of people’s vote actaully are hard to take into consideration because they arent a part of the discussion.

Having an option for a poll also is kinda petition-ey. Making people validate their choice would contribute immensely to the quality of suggestion.

Credit for the idea goes to tspacecat now known as @666loominarity

I understand why you make this thread. I know it's more useful to have one person who knows about the subject participating on your thread, than 10 people voting because they thought of a vague reason to agree and that's it.
But I don't agree, let's say: presidential elections, (In countries where democracy is the law) does the goverment (Or the entity that controls the votes on the country you are taking as an example) ban people who have less or no education or knowledge about the topic from voting? No, they all count as equals, no matter how much they know or not.
Everyone who votes has a reason, no matter how incoherent their argument can be.
Besides, polls are just used to evidence the general opinion the community has about something. If cubecraft wants to take good decisions, they wouldn't just base themselves on a poll, they would take a look at every single reply. And according to what they saw the most, and what they think as a team they implement something.
If cubecraft's decisions depended in polls it would maybe be a good idea, but as that's not the case, I'm afraid I don't agree.

F

Facelurite

I understand why you make this thread. I know it's more useful to have one person who knows about the subject participating on your thread, than 10 people voting because they thought of a vague reason to agree and that's it.
But I don't agree, let's say: presidential elections, (In countries where democracy is the law) does the goverment (Or the entity that controls the votes on the country you are taking as an example) ban people who have less or no education or knowledge about the topic from voting? No, they all count as equals, no matter how much they know or not.
Everyone who votes has a reason, no matter how incoherent their argument can be.
Besides, polls are just used to evidence the general opinion the community has about something. If cubecraft wants to take good decisions, they wouldn't just base themselves on a poll, they would take a look at every single reply. And according to what they saw the most, and what they think as a team they implement something.
If cubecraft's decisions depended in polls it would maybe be a good idea, but as that's not the case, I'm afraid I don't agree.
Thanks for a reasonable response! This one is understandable

And jollow’s too

Feb 25, 2018
In my opinion I should be dictator of Europe and all your monies need to go to me, also the earth is flat and only 4000 years old, and in my opinion vaccines cause autism. I don't owe you any explanation. If I think something it's just my opinion and you shouldn't care why I think so.
you DESERVE an award for this
well, Thats true, SEE @Cyqni Take an example, this guy Explains what is wrong with Logic and Facts. i think he's right about this one
diffrent solutions, anyone?

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
1., your reasoning was that everything we say are opinions but you never explained, WHY THEY ARE ALL OPINIONS
2. telling me to shut up isn't a reason, it isn't
3. You're JUST SALTY, cause some people arent ignorant like you, and they actually didn't think: Oh it comes from tspacecat, he had 1 horrable suggestion, that means all of them are. No these people actually READ my argument

Follow these steps to argument,
1. READ for mistakes
2. READ to not look over anything
3. REASON,

thats all you have to do, just Read it, READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY,
and EXPLAIN WHY. call me a moron, thats certainly going to help you after i send the
tutorial on how to be ignorant, DEFINITLY. IF you have a reason POST it,

Cause WHY WOULD WE ALLL ******* BELIEVE YOU IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN, BUT SAY THINGS, AND I DISAGREE WITH THE MAIN VOTING SYSTEM WE USE, IF NO ONE EXPLAINS WHY IT IS MY OPINION, WHILE I HAVE AN EXPLAINATION ON WHY IT ISN'T THAN WHAT REASON DO I HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU.
This is the reply I was waiting for ;) remember, trigger the triggered, and you'll have fun forever!

Reactions: Komodо
Feb 25, 2018
This is the reply I was waiting for ;) remember, trigger the triggered, and you'll have fun forever!
So you pretend to be triggered,
you try and take a suggestion off topic to lock it, lame trick
you get yourself banned, so you can have 1 troll reply
Kid , if your going to prank, at least prank the right way, link them to wrong
websites or anything, don't go all out of your way for one troll comment

It also doesn't help that your language, couldn't be more 12 year old than this, and that you posted your reasoning, but it was circular reasoning so that doesn't count cause a circular reasoning is the same as saying, just because, cause you "prove" your point by saying that it is your point

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
and then people wonder why donald trump is president.
well they could at least voice their incoherent argument or reason instead of just voting and staying silent, because otherwise nothing is going to be done about it.
If cubecraft wants to take good decisions,
chat update. no need to say more.
It is the case. Proof:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ender-pearls-in-normal-mode.191576/

Maybe with that in mind, you can change your opinion?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Locking this thread as the commenters don't appear to be able to control their temper while replying, also it has been completely derailed.

Reactions: Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom