Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

add the unbreakable tag to gear on blockwars?

• no its for balancing reasons duuh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
just add the unbreakable tag to armour and weapons on block wars so people that don't die, don't have to suicide to get their class's staple items back.
almost every game my wooden sword on the builder kit breaks and its kinda pointless, 1 tag could sort out the problem and kinda polish the gamemode a slight bit.

Reactions: Earth

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Yeah lol this probably applies more to Jeff but once I had like 18 kills and 0 deaths in a game and my stone sword broke. I had to commit suicide. Yeah for me it's only happened once with stone and a few times with wood. I reakon this is a good idea however I think the fact that wooden picks break quickly is acctually an asset to the game so I think it should be only put on swords if you know what I mean...

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
it just seems kinda pointless to make the swords break after a while, also side note the mining fatigue you get to slow down breaking clay also increases your attack delay, could be worked around with changing the weapons attack nbt data though it kinda adds to the mode that you need to time your attacks out longer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom