Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Making a nether portal will result in a portal leading to a nether version of the skywars map. Plugin should limit number of portals to one however , so that people dont find a way to leave the map.

The portal leads to the nether version if skywars map (like how corruption turns a lucky island map into the nether)

Making a portal wont be easy though glhf

Carmenn

Jun 30, 2015
I think that if there is a nether, people will just hide there. The idea is nice tho but I dont think it’ll work.

A

A pigeon

I think that if there is a nether, people will just hide there. The idea is nice tho but I dont think it’ll work.
Usually people with skill dont hide. To make a nether portal , some skill is definately required . Besides , there could be measures against this like “Once a portal is built it cannot be destroyed” or they could make hostile mobs spawn there. Ghasts , Blazes , endermen , magma cubes, wither skellys and pigmen

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think it would fit into Skywars but I could imagine a Survival Games map with nether portals. There would have to be multiple portals with at least one at the center. They would somehow have to prevent trapping the portal with lava or cobblestone.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Making a nether portal will result in a portal leading to a nether version of the skywars map. Plugin should limit number of portals to one however , so that people dont find a way to leave the map.

The portal leads to the nether version if skywars map (like how corruption turns a lucky island map into the nether)

Making a portal wont be easy though glhf
As much as I like this idea, people would just camp in the nether/corruption :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom