Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magikey

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2021
9
30
44
24
I often play with my friends and we are often more than two in the party. I think this is the case for many players, and I feel like more people would play Survival Games if there were a teams of 4 mode and if the maps were a bit larger. The games should last a little longer and be packed with more action, so more players in a (slightly) larger map. This might be a good reason for a Survival Games update: I believe more player would discover this enjoyable game mode!

If you agree with me or want to add to it, please leave your comment!
 

privqted

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2020
110
969
124
20
Ireland
in my opinion this would be very cool and id love to grind it if it was added. it would also bring more players to SG
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magikey

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
758
3,450
384
www.youtube.com
I agree with adding squads to Survival Games! No server as of today has the option to play Survival Games with more than 2 people per team, so it might increase popularity of the game/server. Also if I remember correctly, didn't Survival Games had maps on CubeCraft Java that have 4 people per team?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magikey
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom