Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add them to the website

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 8 50.0%

  • Total voters
    16

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
I would like to see this as a menu with statistics but ingame, because writing /report akqi fly(For exsample only) doesn’t take a lot of time/effort to put.
I definitely want to see a statistic for my /report reports but not in the website section.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_TecnoKing

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
59
115
34
20
Italy
I Think that a button (With all reports stats) in Report History GUI can be a convenient feature.
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom