Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
Suggestion: Add ingame reports to the website reports because people have their total of succesful reports and people still get succesful reports using Labymod so that motivates them to report with the command and receive a succesful report on the website
Why? To motivate the players that are abled to use /report to use it more and receive some extra statics and everyone likes good statics right?

(I don't know if someone suggested it already)

-Akqi

Reactions: ItsMaxxie

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
/report already gets used around 2000 times a day, staff can't keep up with that. Adding more /reports and staff can't handle that anymore. Besides /report is a fast way of reporting.

Reactions: its_Marto03

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
/report already gets used around 2000 times a day, satff can't keep up with that. Adding more /reports and staff can't handle that anymore. Besides /report is a fast way of reporting.

i think this guy means just for the stats to show that you reported him so you get more reports.

Reactions: Eli

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think this guy means just for the stats to show that you reported him so you get more reports.
Yes, and then people will do /reports more because it is easier then recording uploading a video and making a report.

And a /report would not be ideal at all organiastion wise. The report site is much more prefered by the staff team because it os organised.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Yes, and then people will do /reports more because it is easier then recording uploading a video and making a report.

And a /report would not be ideal at all organiastion wise. The report site is much more prefered by the staff team because it os organised.
I don't think that would really have any meaningful impact in the amount of people who actually use the command. Since in most of the cases it doesn't even result in the punishment of the person reported, and the safest way to ensure someone is accordingly punished is through the website.

Suggestion: Add ingame reports to the website reports because people have their total of succesful reports and people still get succesful reports using Labymod so that motivates them to report with the command and receive a succesful report on the website
Why? To motivate the players that are abled to use /report to use it more and receive some extra statics and everyone likes good statics right?

-Akqi
About the suggestion, I'm guessing that you would want this because of helper requirements? If so, as far as I know they have access to your in-game reports and check them as part of the application process and they serve as evidence of your ability do detect rule breakers and your knowledge surrounding the server's rules. It is completely unnecessary to add up the amount of /reports with your website reports since Helper Requirements no longer include a set amount of Handled reports. And it wouldn't really make sense, website reports take an extra amount of time and effort to submit, while in-game reports only require the input of a single message.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands

i agree i also think the /report only needs to be used if there is no other way to report people. I also don’t like the idea that it would be used more because of the effort it takes to just look at an hacker and follow him instead of just looking at an recording.

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017

-Akqi
This is a great idea, because than you can see what your total reports are. I hope they edit it in the future. :cube_light::cube_light:

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I have to disagree with this one. Counting them together isn't the best solution as it won't really show your effort. Taking your time to record and report takes more time and effort than simply doing /report. I rather see a counter for the /reports in-game.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I find this pretty interesting actually, I didn’t use the report command a lot but when I did, I was quite curious how many total reports I submit using it and how many reports that got accepted.

Not to agree or disagree but it would at least be nice to see your total amount of reports created while checking your /report history.

Though I would not want to mix my ingame reports with my website reports.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I used to think this was a great idea, but if you really think about it, when using /report you are only marking down a player's name for a staff member to look and judge. When you use the website you must have sufficient proof and staff no longer have to find that player in-game but instead just watch the video in the report.

But, I do think that your amount of successful /reports should be displayed, if not on the website, in-game.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
it will be fine report with /report but thinking in the staff, is imposible to manage all that reports also that I don't like to "mix" website reports with in-game reports because in-game reports require less effort than website reports.
It's my point of view xd
Good post!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
It took me a bit to understand, but I like the idea of having a statistic about the reports you have made, and this makes some competition, but the downside to this is some people might just do /report for the statistics and this could end up overwhelming the staff, I mean I'm sure staff will end up winning the stats board because they are trained to catch hackers. Hey, plus sentinel would just beat us all but a huge margin.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I find this pretty interesting actually, I didn’t use the report command a lot but when I did, I was quite curious how many total reports I submit using it and how many reports that got accepted.

Not to agree or disagree but it would at least be nice to see your total amount of reports created while checking your /report history.

Though I would not want to mix my ingame reports with my website reports.
Of course I really think that it would be fine to put a counter of Handled /report's too in-game to know your total handled reports and know your total reports in-game. Thx for posting it

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Of course I really think that it would be fine to put a counter of Handled /report's in-game to know your total handled reports. Thx for posting it
I didn't mention a counter for "Handled" reports though, only your total amount of reports being visible ingame. Though I honestly don't really care as much for my ingame reports as the reports on the website since it's such a different system.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom