Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to add new maps periodically?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

mdc1

Member
Aug 15, 2024
5
6
4
24
**Introduction:**
To enhance the excitement and freshness in the CubeCraft server, particularly in **Egg Wars** and **Sky Wars** modes, I would like to propose the addition of new and diverse maps on a regular basis.

**Body:**
Introducing new maps every season or periodically would enrich the gaming experience by providing players with a variety of environments and challenges. This continuous update will keep players engaged and eager to explore the new maps, increasing their interaction and enjoyment of the game.

**Conclusion:**
I believe this suggestion could significantly improve the player experience in CubeCraft. Thank you for considering my proposal!

Best regards,
 

MarnixThePro

Well-Known Member
Mar 5, 2020
12
32
89
26
I don’t get how so many people don’t know this but creating new maps takes a whole lot of time. Doing this would probably make other updates way harder as there would be so little free time
other updates? I don't think that would be impacted a lot because most updates require programmers, I think cubecraft has a team for building and a team for programming so it wouldn't really affect many updates I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mdc1
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom