• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello CubeCrafters!
I am writing this suggestion thread because I think there is a very nice game that is kinda forgotten by the community. I am talking about Speed EggWars and I have a suggestion that will improve the game

-What is it?
The suggestion is based on the fact that Speed EggWars needs more maps. Let me list all the maps that Speed EggWars has:
Maps with two people in one team:
1. Forest
2. Toys
3. Library
4. Boldore
5. Lake
Maps with three people in one team:
1. Bones
2. Archaic
Maps with four people in one team:
1. Candy
Maps with five people in one team:
1. Troy
2. Civilization

In my opinion, 10 Speed EggWars maps are not enough. It would be great if more maps are added, especially small maps like forest. Larger maps that fit more than five people per team, could also be added.

-Why is it needed?
-Firstly, Speed EggWars needs greater variety of maps, and players won't get bored of playing the same maps over and over again.
-Secondly, there are people who want to play the game with more friends.

- Problems that may arise from my suggestion.
-Bigger teams can ruin the aspect of "speed". That's why the maps need to be as minimalistic as possible.

Thank you for your attention!
Feel free to share your opinion. I am interested in reading what you think.

D

Deleted member 59979

It wouldn't really help adding maps because solo speed is dead

D

Deleted member 100818

You don't need to give an opinion if you are not a fan of the game. =/
Well you don't have to be a fan of it. As long as he has enough knowledge of the game he could give any opinion he'd like. If he was not he's still allowed to but would only make him look stupid. But at this point, his opinion is completely valid.

I wouldn't mind new maps, but keep in mind things aren't that easy as you may think they are. Making fun and playable maps on high quality is very hard, which means it'd take a lot of time.

Also, I'd like to hear new map ideas. This is not enough to go with yet

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well you don't have to be a fan of it. As long as he has enough knowledge of the game he could give any opinion he'd like. If he was not he's still allowed to but would only make him look stupid. But at this point, his opinion is completely valid.

I wouldn't mind new maps, but keep in mind things aren't that easy as you may think they are. Making fun and playable maps on high quality is very hard, which means it'd take a lot of time.

Also, I'd like to hear new map ideas. This is not enough to go with yet
I said that he doesn't have to give an opinion if he is not a fan of the game, and I didn't say to not give it mandatorily.
Firstly, I am aware that this isn't easy. I don't think there is a suggestion in the forum which is easy to be done. Secondly, I am not a builder to think how the maps will look like. I have never said that the maps need to be ready tomorrow, right? I am talking about the future.

Last edited:

xmanonn

Apr 6, 2018
its a great idea! i play also team speedeggwars but there are no maps if i am in a party with 6/8 people it would be nice to have more maps for more persons in one team.

Reactions: Elenahh
D

Deleted member 100818

I have never said that the maps need to be ready tomorrow, right? I am talking about the future.
It's not very helpful to just say "Hey, make new maps", the whole point of this section is to give as much details as possible. Like examples of maps, what would you like to see in a map etc. DOn't get me wrong, we're on the same side here, I think they should add more maps as well. But we need actual map suggestions or at least some more detail.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It's not very helpful to just say "Hey, make new maps", the whole point of this section is to give as much details as possible. Like examples of maps, what would you like to see in a map etc. DOn't get me wrong, we're on the same side here, I think they should add more maps as well. But we need actual map suggestions or at least some more detail.
As I said, Speed EggWars is forgotten by the community. I made the suggestion like, ''Hey, make new maps'', because at first I need to get people's attention on the fact that Speed EggWars needs an update, and then all people that are interested can help in figuring out how the maps will look like. There are maps in Speed EggWars, which are minimized version of Normal EggWars maps. I guess they can draw ideas from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen
D

Deleted member 100818

I made the suggestion like, ''Hey, make new maps'', because at first I need to get people's attention on the fact that Speed EggWars needs an update, and then all people that are interested can help in figuring out how the maps will look like. There are maps in Speed EggWars, which are minimized version of Normal EggWars maps. I guess they can draw ideas from there.
That's not how suggestions work.. You should've done this in everything else and then make the suggestion with the best ideas you got from that thread.

Anyways I get what you're trying to do, back to the suggestion, I never play speed eggwars because it's so dead, making new maps would make it less dead, in theory. Look at the SG update for example, still dead. Same goes for blockwars, even though that's a mini-update. Saving these gamemodes/minigames are not as easy as just adding maps and everyone will play them, that's for a few days only. We'd have to create events etc. to make these gamodes/minigames more alive.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
That's not how suggestions work.. You should've done this in everything else and then make the suggestion with the best ideas you got from that thread.

Anyways I get what you're trying to do, back to the suggestion, I never play speed eggwars because it's so dead, making new maps would make it less dead, in theory. Look at the SG update for example, still dead. Same goes for blockwars, even though that's a mini-update. Saving these gamemodes/minigames are not as easy as just adding maps and everyone will play them, that's for a few days only. We'd have to create events etc. to make these gamodes/minigames more alive.
What if I want new maps in Speed EggWars but I am not talented builder? I saw that everyone gives 0 attention to this, and I decided to suggest it because it's needed.

You are very wrong that Speed EggWars is dead. There are many people who play Team Speed EggWars, and those people need greater variety of maps or they will soon get bored and... you know what's going to happen when they get bored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen
D

Deleted member 100818

You are very wrong that Speed EggWars is dead. There are many people who play Team Speed EggWars, and those people need greater variety of maps or they will soon get bored and... you know what's going to happen when they get bored.
This is from my personal experience, my apology for not being clear enough.

What if I want new maps in Speed EggWars but I am not talented builder? I saw that everyone gives 0 attention to the fact Speed EggWars needs new maps, and I decided to suggest it because it's needed.
You don't have to be a talented builder to suggest new maps. You could say things like : "Nether": A map with a nether theme with this and this on mid. Get it? =3

L

Lightning McQueen

What if I want new maps in Speed EggWars but I am not talented builder? I saw that everyone gives 0 attention to the fact Speed EggWars needs new maps, and I decided to suggest it because it's needed.

Normal eggwars is being neglected too. :(

Just because you dont play a game doesnt mean its dead. If people dont play a game its because if long periods of neglect. What do you want the person to do? Built the map?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom