Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SIRAG V PRO

Nov 3, 2020
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi every one:

I have a suggestion📢 :
My suggestion is to add new maps to the Egg wars and that is a bit of a change, especially if the maps are large, fun and interesting to play.
What is the benefit of the suggestion?
Is that it is a kind of change and to be other maps as in java in order to help us and encourage us to play.
Reviews:agree::disagree::unsure::
If you liked the suggestion:agree: or not:disagree: or unsure:unsure:

SIRAG V PRO

Nov 3, 2020
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
Oi why only eggwars? You can simply count Lucky Islands' maps for example on your fingers till they got boring 🙄
Hey:
A lot of players are playing the egg Wars. and of course someday I'll suggest too Lucky lslands

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi every one:

I have a suggestion📢 :
My suggestion is to add new maps to the Egg wars and that is a bit of a change, especially if the maps are large, fun and interesting to play.
What is the benefit of the suggestion?
Is that it is a kind of change and to be other maps as in java in order to help us and encourage us to play.
Reviews:agree::disagree::unsure::
If you liked the suggestion:agree: or not:disagree: or unsure:unsure:
All CubeCrafters want new maps, obviously because we want changes and updates, but it’s not that easy to just whip up a new map and launch it. Maps take a long time to build and you have to appreciate the map designers and be patient. I’m sure they’ll eventually bring out new maps but you just have to give them time. That’s why I voted Unsure :unsure:. - Adam

SIRAG V PRO

Nov 3, 2020
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
All CubeCrafters want new maps, obviously because we want changes and updates, but it’s not that easy to just whip up a new map and launch it. Maps take a long time to build and you have to appreciate the map designers and be patient. I’m sure they’ll eventually bring out new maps but you just have to give them time. That’s why I voted Unsure :unsure:. - Adam
Ok :))

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Oi why only eggwars? You can simply count Lucky Islands' maps for example on your fingers till they got boring 🙄
agreed thats probably the main reason I stopped grinding that game, the maps in lucky quads just got way too repetitive over time, and I didn't like the loot changes. I would have wanted like 2-3 more maps instead of more items.

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
I like the idea, but there's a slight problem with it. Maps take a very long time to be made and launched, but if there's a new update that would pretty cool to see some new maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom