Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I think that would be a great idea to add a few more Redstone items, It should be at mid so there would be a limited quantity.

I would love to see bigger maps available though, the chance of winning would be much slimmer, but you would feel more accomplished winning a bigger game.

adding netherite would be hard, considering it’s only available on 1.16, and a lot of people use things like labymod or badlion which is on different versions of Minecraft, so netherite fear wouldn’t be available to everyone

Reactions: wxzzrd

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I think that skywars its okay and very happy to play, although it may be a good idea to implement some changes.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
There already is a redstone kit that contains pistons etc. if im correct. Maybe they should increase the amount of redstone or pistons of that kit but I don't know much about redstone so I have no idea how much you need for making a proper trap.

On a slightly unrelated note, it would be great if player limit/ game could be increased in solo games, maybe on certain maps, from 12-16 to maybe 20-24. This would make the game more exiting, (not to mention winning would feel even more like an achievement), and it would allow players that enjoy using their smarts to create aforementioned traps more time to do so.
There are already a few 24 player maps, but they can't make too many because there aren't enough players to fill those maps quickly. Upon that I personally really like the smaller maps for 12 players and I think with me are a lot more players.

more of a variety of tools like netherite items (rarely)
Netherite can't be added to the game unfortunately because all items and blocks need to be available in 1.9.

adding a way to craft enchantment tables and bottles of enchanting for xp to enchant items.
There already is an enchanter kit which provides you an enchantment table and some bottles + lapis. Also some maps are provided with an enchantment table on the middle. So I don't see much need for adding another way of obtaining an enchantment table.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Change this to a Bedrock tag, as many of the features you are suggesting are already on Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom