Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I kinda of think there should be a reward for reaching leaderboards.All you get right now is your name on leaderboards.I think there should be a reward like you get a buddy, cage, prefix, and a trail.By the way these would be unique to the leaderboard.And if you get off leaderboards you’ll keep the rank.This will drive more people to the leaderboard.

Reactions: Icouzz

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think people should get free stuff for getting on the leaderboards, since people are paying for cages, pre-fixes and stuff. It's not too hard to get on some leaderboards as well so you could be giving a lot of people exclusive cages.

Reactions: Reapz

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really like this idea. I don't think you should be rewarded with stuff just for getting on leaderboard, like it's kinda reward to be there itself. Sorry but -1

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
no i really don't think they should add Leaderboard rank it would be so pointless tbh
and you already get rewards for completing games achievements for example SkyWars,
you get rewards when you get 100 wins I think then 1k ..etc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom