Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No (explain why in the comments)

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I kinda of think there should be a reward for reaching leaderboards.All you get right now is your name on leaderboards.I think there should be a reward like you get a buddy, cage, prefix, and a trail.By the way these would be unique to the leaderboard.And if you get off leaderboards you’ll keep the rank.This will drive more people to the leaderboard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Icouzz

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
I don't think people should get free stuff for getting on the leaderboards, since people are paying for cages, pre-fixes and stuff. It's not too hard to get on some leaderboards as well so you could be giving a lot of people exclusive cages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reapz

Kazwa

Forum Expert
Feb 23, 2020
575
4,280
389
22
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really like this idea. I don't think you should be rewarded with stuff just for getting on leaderboard, like it's kinda reward to be there itself. Sorry but -1
 

Blank

Well-Known Member
Sep 19, 2017
199
290
138
Egypt
no i really don't think they should add Leaderboard rank it would be so pointless tbh
and you already get rewards for completing games achievements for example SkyWars,
you get rewards when you get 100 wins I think then 1k ..etc.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom