Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What d'ya think?

• Total voters

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
So this suggestion will be a pretty short one, but I had this idea in my mind..

Now that we have our IGN and rank displayed I thought it'd be a nice add-on to have your in game level displayed as well.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, so apologies if I'm "copying someone's suggestion". Anyways, thanks for your time and don't forget to vote in the poll above! :^)

F

Facelurite

Accidentally voted, ignore my vote. Voted no. Pretend I didnt vote.

Since I’m not gonna link my MC I dont have an opinion on this.

Reactions: Miauw
D

Deleted member 352903

And maybe an option to enable/disable it?
Anyways I agree.

Reactions: Miauw

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Now that we have our IGN and rank displayed I thought it'd be a nice add-on to have your in game level displayed as well.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, so apologies if I'm "copying someone's suggestion". Anyways, thanks for your time and don't forget to vote in the poll above! :^)
Well it's nice but how do you want to display it? The rank and name is already too much.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
At that point, they'd be better off investing their time in a stats website to house information like this. Having it in the linked account name doesn't really fit in my opinion, as it's just meant to be the link between your forums account and game account. Not a server account information page.
Online statistics would be even better, but it'd be cool (at least in my opinion) to have it a bit more notable than only on a sub-page.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

Ik heb ja gevote :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom