Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
For example, it could be two opinions, 10 gold for a key you need to carry and hold in hand to open it and second 10 diamonds, which you only need one time to click it and it will be unlocked for the rest of game after you unlock with that key you don't need to have anything to open it, you can open it with emty inventory.
This just causes confusion as to whether you have it permanently or not. A system like how diamonds work on the island would probably be easier to understand

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
This just causes confusion as to whether you have it permanently or not. A system like how diamonds work on the island would probably be easier to understand

Or you can sneak right-click it if you have a key to upgrade it like a generator for 10 diamonds to unlock it permanently.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
For example, it could be two opinions, 10 gold for a key you need to carry and hold in hand to open it and second 10 diamonds, which you only need one time to click it and it will be unlocked for the rest of game after you unlock with that key you don't need to have anything to open it, you can open it with emty inventory.
Yeah, I quite like that. Pretty good idea, I'd say that's a really good compromise between losing it and keeping it.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania

It still could be two options but to avoid confusion one should be named "Ender chest key" and other "Ender chest picklock" and have a description about the usage.

Reactions: Foodie

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
It still could be two options but to avoid confusion one should be named "Ender chest key" and other "Ender chest picklock" and have a description about the usage.
I guess - I'm honestly not sure but overall the idea of having an ender chest is a good one

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I think things like the cost of it or should it be purchasable as a perk with points, needed to be decided by cubecraft's staff members, we can only suggest it.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Love this idea! This simple change will be very helpful for gameplay. I like your idea of having to buy a key to be able to use the chest. Hopefully, the key is permanent once you buy it, otherwise it could get a bit annoying. +1

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I think things like the cost of it or should it be purchasable as a perk with points, needed to be decided by cubecraft's staff members, we can only suggest it.
No way, no more pay to win

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Sorry for the late response but what I'm suggesting is to add an ender chest that is not purchasable, it is an unbreakable map prop near the village at every team's island and only you can access it, it should act like a normal ender chest, nor your teammate or other teams can access. Sorry if my thread wasn't clear enough.
Oh yeah I didn’t understand enough actually WHAT I THINK IS THAT THEY SOULD BE AT THE START NEAR YOUR BRIDGE BUT ALSO PURCHASABLE FOR 5 DIAMONDS AS AVWAY TO PLACE THEM STRATEGICALLY LIKE ON YOUR BRIDGE!!!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also u should have the key permanently cuz if u die the whole point is to use the e chest whenever u want

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Also u should have the key permanently cuz if u die the whole point is to use the e chest whenever u want

Well, I mean it would make a lot of confusion and so on, people would find it annoying buying a new one every time they die, so I think it would make sense to buy once, right-click it and unlock it permanently but if that's how it will be implemented I think it should cost like 10 or more diamonds.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well, I mean it would make a lot of confusion and so on, people would find it annoying buying a new one every time they die, so I think it would make sense to buy once, right-click it and unlock it permanently but if that's how it will be implemented I think it should cost like 10 or more diamonds.
Well actually I think keys shouldn’t even exist u can just OPEN THE FRICKIN CHEST

_iiLqveThat_

Oct 5, 2019
België
Hello,

Simple idea, add ender chest in egg war maps near villagers. It could be useful if your friends aren't available to play with you and you still love to play team eggwars but with random players. Currently, it's annoying when you know you will lose a fight but you have a lot of items, so you put them in the chest and when you lose a fight you respawn and open the chest to see that is empty and your teammate just walk off the bridge and died with your items. I don't see any downside to this idea but let me know your opinion. Thanks for reading and voting!

Edit: People think that it should be purchasable and I agree, here's a raw video I made on my own testing server just to give a bit of feel how should this work.
then it isn't the eggwars that we have played for years, this is just like wanne be bedwars. only nubs want this to be added

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
then it isn't the eggwars that we have played for years, this is just like wanne be bedwars. only nubs want this to be added

Cubecraft community is for everybody and it should be fun for everybody even for "nubs" as you say, without them, games would be empty, it already happened with speed egg wars, it was easy for competitive players to farm wins fast and opposite for new players, it wasn't fun for them to lose every time and I'm sure competitive players will find ender chest useful too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom