Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,

Simple idea, add ender chest in egg war maps near villagers. It could be useful if your friends aren't available to play with you and you still love to play team eggwars but with random players. Currently, it's annoying when you know you will lose a fight but you have a lot of items, so you put them in the chest and when you lose a fight you respawn and open the chest to see that is empty and your teammate just walk off the bridge and died with your items. I don't see any downside to this idea but let me know your opinion. Thanks for reading and voting!

Edit: People think that it should be purchasable and I agree, here's a raw video I made on my own testing server just to give a bit of feel how should this work.

Example 2: One time purchase for permanent use.

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Being able to save your items and keep them to yourself is a thing that I would really love to see on eggwars because as you mentioned, running away from a fight you know you're going to lose, then being able to save the items and use them after you respawn makes the game a little more unpredictable, because you never know what a player put in his enderchest.

I voted yes! :)

Reactions: henryk and Conea64

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
With ender chest there could be so many strategies, for example, you can keep the second set of armor in ender chest and when you fight a team on their island and your armor is about to break but you're so close to break their egg, you can use the ender chest and put on new armor to last longer in fights, it's one of the examples, I'm sure there will be way more if this idea will be implemented.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I would love if they added an enderchest, it would make it really interesting. And players taking your stuff from the shared chest that you need is really annoying.

Reactions: Conea64

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think it will be a good idea. But the best use of it is to make the Ender Chest purchasable with 5-10 diamonds.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hey! I think it will be a good idea. But the best use of it is to make the Ender Chest purchasable with 5-10 diamonds.
I was just about to say that, because regular chests are 5 gold, so definitely. And maybe make it team chest, where every player can access it? Idk tho

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I definitely think this is a great idea and honestly would make the game a lot easier and potentially even more fun! But it does need to be quite a high price, as you already have to pay for chests anyway

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Normal chests are already used for that so there is no use for that being added.

Yes of course they are, but I believe that this person is suggesting that Cubecraft adds a team chest that is only accessible by your team(i.e enemies cannot open this chest). I get annoyed when I store items in a chest and it gets stolen by enemies when they raid my island. The team chest should be on all starter islands and cannot be purchased.

As to the actual content of the thread, I think that 5 diamonds is a fair price for an enderchest. Enderchest when placed correctly can be very useful and handy, but not too overpowered. Once placed this enderchest cannot be destroyed in my opinion. You get my vote!

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Yes of course they are, but I believe that this person is suggesting that Cubecraft adds a team chest that is only accessible by your team(i.e enemies cannot open this chest). I get annoyed when I store items in a chest and it gets stolen by enemies when they raid my island. The team chest should be on all starter islands and cannot be purchased.
Oh I see now, I thought he meant like you start with one but enemies could still open it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
What if someone made an ender chest egg defence
Yeah or made an ender chest spawn full shelter or an ender chest bridge so they should be destructible but like obsidian cuz there 5 dia which is a lot harder to get than 10 gold

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Sorry for the late response but what I'm suggesting is to add an ender chest that is not purchasable, it is an unbreakable map prop near the village at every team's island and only you can access it, it should act like a normal ender chest, nor your teammate or other teams can access. Sorry if my thread wasn't clear enough.

I was just about to say that, because regular chests are 5 gold, so definitely. And maybe make it team chest, where every player can access it? Idk tho

5 diamonds and yeah I like it

I definitely think this is a great idea and honestly would make the game a lot easier and potentially even more fun! But it does need to be quite a high price, as you already have to pay for chests anyway

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Sorry for the late response but what I'm suggesting is to add an ender chest that is not purchasable, it is an unbreakable map prop near the village at every team's island and only you can access it, it should act like a normal ender chest, nor your teammate or other teams can access.
Yes I understood that's what you were suggesting - however, seen as you have to buy chests, I think the fairest way to provide an ender chest would also to be to buy it? I do, on the other hand, see why it would be good just to have it placed on everyones island by default; but wouldn't that also mean normal chests should be too?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.