Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I was just about to say that, because regular chests are 5 gold, so definitely. And maybe make it team chest, where every player can access it? Idk tho

No but it should be

I discussed about free access to ender chest with other people on this thread to many times and a lot of people think it would be to op and I agree with them, I think one time purchase, for example, 10 diamonds would be balanced enough.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Simple idea, add ender chest in egg war maps near villagers. It could be useful if your friends aren't available to play with you and you still love to play team eggwars but with random players. Currently, it's annoying when you know you will lose a fight but you have a lot of items, so you put them in the chest and when you lose a fight you respawn and open the chest to see that is empty and your teammate just walk off the bridge and died with your items. I don't see any downside to this idea but let me know your opinion. Thanks for reading and voting!

Edit: People think that it should be purchasable and I agree, here's a raw video I made on my own testing server just to give a bit of feel how should this work.
I like the key idea but if you die surely you would loose it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom