Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Yes I understood that's what you were suggesting - however, seen as you have to buy chests, I think the fairest way to provide an ender chest would also to be to buy it? I do, on the other hand, see why it would be good just to have it placed on everyones island by default; but wouldn't that also mean normal chests should be too?

It's a good point! You need to pay for a chest so my solution would be.
- Add ender chest as I described above your replay but with one exception, when it opens you only get 1 row of ender chest, 9 slots.
- Remove chest from the shop and add it near the ender chest as a map prop too.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
It's a good point! You need to pay for a chest so my solution would be.
- Add ender chest as I described above this comment but with one exception, when it opens you only get 1 row of ender chest, 9 slots.
- Remove chest from the shop and add it near the ender chest as a map prop too.
Okay, I can see this working.
What about the idea of having the chest and ender chest on the island but having to pay with gold and diamond to unlock use of them. By unlocking use of them on your island, it enables you to use them on other peoples islands too?

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
What about the idea of having the chest and ender chest on the island but having to pay with gold and diamond to unlock use of them. By unlocking use of them on your island, it enables you to use them on other peoples islands too?
I like the idea of unlocking them, maybe you could also have it so it unlocks one row at a time? So it gets progressively harder to unlock. I feel that could nerf it if people think it's too good.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ender chests would be harvestable as they are a placed block so obsid would be easy to get so if a team gets 10 ender chests theyll get 80 obsid which will make the game broken

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I like the idea of unlocking them, maybe you could also have it so it unlocks one row at a time? So it gets progressively harder to unlock. I feel that could nerf it if people think it's too good.
Yeah - I think the concept of possibly gradually unlocking it, perhaps starting with 1 slot etc?
Ender chests would be harvestable as they are a placed block so obsid would be easy to get so if a team gets 10 ender chests theyll get 80 obsid which will make the game broken
How do you mean? An ender chest is only available to the one specific user, and similarly to the shop, is an item that is intended to not be broken. Can you explain what you mean about the 80 obsidian as I'm quite confused

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah - I think the concept of possibly gradually unlocking it, perhaps starting with 1 slot etc?

How do you mean? An ender chest is only available to the one specific user, and similarly to the shop, is an item that is intended to not be broken. Can you explain what you mean about the 80 obsidian as I'm quite confused
if it is breakable e chests drop 8 obsid per chest and if u can buy multiple u just keep adding 8 to the number

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
if it is breakable e chests drop 8 obsid per chest and if u can buy multiple u just keep adding 8 to the number
If they're more expensive than Obsidian this doesn't matter hugely but I think the suggestion is that they're a prop and they're unbreakable, similar to how you cannot break or move the shop

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania

Here's a short raw video I made on my own testing server just to give a visual feel how should it look like with unlocking idea. It's just an example, a lot of things could be improved.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Here's a short raw video I made on my own testing server just to give a visual feel how should it look like with unlocking idea. It's just an example, a lot of things could be improved.

That's actually really good, I like what you've done with the key. I'm assuming you would lose the key when you die?

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england

I like this I think it would honestly be a good implementation as long as the ender chest cannot be broken and it is relatively expensive.
Perhaps this upgrade could be purchased with CubeCraft points instead of in-game currencies?

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I like this I think it would honestly be a good implementation as long as the ender chest cannot be broken and it is relatively expensive.
Perhaps this upgrade could be purchased with CubeCraft points instead of in-game currencies?

Nothing changed, ender chest is still will be as a map prop, you can't break it and it has one exception, to open it you need to buy a key and I don't think this should be expensive because if you die and lose that key you can't open it, so you need to buy one again, it's risky because if you leave valuable items in it and I think it should be like 5 gold or so. About cube craft points, I don't know, I believe it should be accessible for all players equally.

Reactions: benc_

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Nothing changed, ender chest is still will be as a map prop, you can't break it and it has one exception, to open it you need to buy a key and I don't think this should be expensive because if you die and lose that key you can't open it, so you need to buy one again, it's risky and I think it should be like 5 gold or so. About cube craft points, I don't know, I believe it should be accessible for all players equally.
Fair enough - but I think it should be something unlockable which would make points useful - because this means you have to work up to the use of it?

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Fair enough - but I think it should be something unlockable which would make points useful - because this means you have to work up to the use of it?

I don't say it shouldn't be like that, I just think it should be accessible for everybody, it's a personal opinion.

Reactions: benc_

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I voted yes. This rlly needs to be added. Storing items isnt really possibile cuz as u said, if ur not in a party, the noobs on ur team will just take ur stuff

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I don't say it shouldn't be like that, I just think it should be accessible for everybody, it's a personal opinion.
Fair enough I see your point with that - but it definitely needs to be at least something you need to buy from the in game store

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Nothing changed, ender chest is still will be as a map prop, you can't break it and it has one exception, to open it you need to buy a key and I don't think this should be expensive because if you die and lose that key you can't open it, so you need to buy one again, it's risky because if you leave valuable items in it and I think it should be like 5 gold or so. About cube craft points, I don't know, I believe it should be accessible for all players equally.
I think 5 gold is a bit too cheap, maybe more like 10-15? 5 seems so cheap that it's almost free, you can get it almost immediately.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom