Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

  • Yes

  • No (Explain why in the comments)


Results are only viewable after voting.

EnyK8149

Member
Aug 27, 2020
14
15
4
Duels in java is awesome and i would love to see this in bedrock so i can fight my friends.

Vote in the poll above. You can't change your decision!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
I agree with you. I'd like to see Bedrock users enjoying Duels as we do it in Java.
I'm sure you won't be ignored. Thanks for suggesting and taking your time on posting this! :heart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnyK8149

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
1598552385223.png

it will be on bedrock soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Triatical
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom