Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

  • Yes

  • No (Explain why in the comments)


Results are only viewable after voting.

EnyK8149

Member
Aug 27, 2020
14
15
4
Duels in java is awesome and i would love to see this in bedrock so i can fight my friends.

Vote in the poll above. You can't change your decision!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
I agree with you. I'd like to see Bedrock users enjoying Duels as we do it in Java.
I'm sure you won't be ignored. Thanks for suggesting and taking your time on posting this! :heart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnyK8149

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
1598552385223.png

it will be on bedrock soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Triatical
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom