Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
As far as I know there is a cps limit already. The exact limit is only known by staff members.

If you notice someone using autoclicker, you could report them on the forums or by using /sr.
(Note: make sure you include video evidence with the report. Without evidence the staff wont punish the player.)

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The mobile auto clickers aren't just risking getting banned, but to lose their data. Most autoclickers that are free require you to have access to EVERYTHING in order to "work".

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Can’t you just hear every click on bedrock? You can hear the difference between 5 or 25 cos I suppose

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I know you can’t prove it. That’s the point, I’m indirectly jabbing that you should NEVER pull statistics out of your butt. I then reminded them of input device based matchmaking, mobile autoclickers Aren’t that common in my experience.
dude, we said after my post that you can hear auto clicker on bedrock. It sounds like hitting the air very fast.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
guys please add something to reduce the number of autoclickers they are so annoying and I always meet them they are really annoying and really unfair I play on mobile which is 1-5 cps and they have over 25 cps
They are not autoclickers, nowadays alot of people can make it legit, most of the pro players have a decent mice like model o/d, roccat kain-kone or a bloody, in which you can make more than 20 clicks per second with butterfly click

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom