Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft add some sort of cosmetic prize for saying GG at the end of the game?

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
May 1, 2019
As you know, Hypixel gives you "+25 karma" whenever u say gg at the end of the game. Cubecraft gives 1 XP. I get more xp from my default daily chest then I do from saying gg if I play for 3 hours straight. I feel that if you add a legitimating prize for saying gg, it could make the chat more positive at the end of games. It doesn't have to help you, but it could be a cosmetic thing like karma. This is just my suggestion, and I honestly don't see how making the chat more positive at the end of games would be bad. For the "auto-gg mod" argument, that's not really a bad thing. Its not blacklisted on Cubecraft and forces you to say gg at the end of the game.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I don't think it would make the chat any more positive than it already is, good suggestion but instead of a prize maybe increase the XP from 1 to maybe 5 or 10.

Reactions: JoeProKill2000
D

Deleted member 352903

Xx_iWillNqtHaveRektU_xX: gg
Xx_iWillNqtHaveRektU_xX: noob

It wont make the chat more positive...

Reactions: CubeTale

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
As you know, Hypixel gives you "+25 karma" whenever u say gg at the end of the game. Cubecraft gives 1 XP. I get more xp from my default daily chest then I do from saying gg if I play for 3 hours straight. I feel that if you add a legitimating prize for saying gg, it could make the chat more positive at the end of games. It doesn't have to help you, but it could be a cosmetic thing like karma. This is just my suggestion, and I honestly don't see how making the chat more positive at the end of games would be bad. For the "auto-gg mod" argument, that's not really a bad thing. Its not blacklisted on Cubecraft and forces you to say gg at the end of the game.
It's for me a no, then people will only act "positive/different" for the cosmetics. I wouldn't like to see this getting implemented.

Yours sincerely,
Martijn

May 1, 2019
I don't think it would make the chat any more positive than it already is, good suggestion but instead of a prize maybe increase the XP from 1 to maybe 5 or 10.
Xx_iWillNqtHaveRektU_xX: gg
Xx_iWillNqtHaveRektU_xX: noob

It wont make the chat more positive...
It's for me a no, then people will only act "positive/different" for the cosmetics. I wouldn't like to see this getting implemented.

Yours sincerely,
Martijn
Even if it wont make the chat more positive, it wont make it less either. If there isn't much benefit, there is not harm.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
But what’s the whole point of it, if it probably won’t make the chat more positive, thus players won’t do it for the positive vibe, only because they are able to win something.

May 1, 2019
But what’s the whole point of it, if it probably won’t make the chat more positive, thus players won’t do it for the positive vibe, only because they are able to win something.
No players are gonna say gg unless they win or they are a hacker. At least with this, it makes more players say GG. It has no harm or downfall, why not implement it?

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
No players are gonna say gg unless they win or they are a hacker. At least with this, it makes more players say GG. It has no harm or downfall, why not implement it?
We can ask you the same question: will it have a big positive impact on the network or no? If it doesn't, then I think that this isn't a suggestion which should get priority.

Reactions: Marieke2001
May 1, 2019
We can ask you the same question: will it have a big positive impact on the network or no? If it doesn't, then I think that this isn't a suggestion which should get priority.
It wouldn't be hard to implement, and whether the players would mean it or not, we can all agree that more would say gg after the games. Not to mention, it would add some competition in possibly a leaderboard for it

May 1, 2019
But the whole point of saying gg gets useless. You say gg for good game, not for give goods, but people will only use it for give goods if this gets implemented (“:
Most people never say gg for good game. Its usually if they win or they hack. Not many losers say gg.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Why shouldn't it be added? it has no negative effect, and even though the positive effect is small, its still there.
Because it’s a waste of time for developers if it has almost no impact and it’ll also not give the management team more money, while these developers get paid for it, so the chances are about 0 that they would like this suggestion

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
It would be nice to get rewarded for being a good-sport player, which could be shown with an emote in front of your name after saying 'gg' for an X amount of times. But it would be too easy to get this reward, so in my opinion, people who say 'gg 3Z' or 'n00bs' or something similair should get 'negative points' which increases the amount of times a player should type 'gg'

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
It's super cool the idea, but the price i think that you unlock it when you say 1000 gg or something else :P

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
gg +1 xp
wp +1 xp
ez -1 xp
noob -1 xp
L -1 xp

I have ideas for this ^^ though it'd likely just end up with people trying to bypass the things that give negative xp rather than just being good sports. The xp bonus is just a little fun anyway and isn't intended to be this grand reward.

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom