Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a automatic “gg” at the end of games?


  • Total voters
    14

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
55
106
39
26
Pronouns
He/Him
Stupid I know but some players cannot access clients that automatically say “gg” at the end of matches…. However a cool audition would be to add an option in the settings menu to have automatic “gg” there for it saves some time? I don’t know just a suggestion that randomly went into my brain🤷‍♂️
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom