Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Armour Trims
With the new update of 1.20 comes armour trims!
While I have no clue how backwards compatability of new items works - I saw redned mention adding "netherite trims" into skywars so why not full send.

The idea
To allow players to add armour trims, as cosmetics.
The cosmetics menu would give you options to choose the type of armour trim for each piece of armour (e.g tide on helmet)
It would also allow you to chose the colour of your armour trim.

Certain armour trims (could be per armour piece or for a whole set) would be unlocked with ranks or bundles - as an additional bonus.
Or even better - find a way to implement it into server leveling!!!!

I'd like colours to be added through vip levels, much the same as coloured names.

Problems
Chosing the colour in eggwars would be an issue. perhaps the colour of the trim would be forced to your teams colour.
Confusing - It might be hard to tell what armour someone has on if the trims are a conflicting colour. To that I say the person with the issue is very silly.

also
This is assuming that it's not been added to skywars already (if I misunderstood the changelog) - and if it has then we'll just wait until it gets removed like the spyglass was..

Please leave your thoughts and I may alter the suggestion. Thanks xoxo.

May 20, 2023
Armour Trims
While I have no clue how backwards compatability of new items works - I saw redned mention adding "netherite trims" into skywars so why not full send.

The idea
The cosmetics menu would give you options to choose the type of armour trim for each piece of armour (e.g tide on helmet)

Certain armour trims (could be per armour piece or for a whole set) would be unlocked with ranks or bundles - as an additional bonus.

I'd like colours to be added through vip levels, much the same as coloured names.

Problems
Chosing the colour in eggwars would be an issue. perhaps the colour of the trim would be forced to your teams colour.
Confusing - It might be hard to tell what armour someone has on if the trims are a conflicting colour. To that I say the person with the issue is very silly.

also
This is assuming that it's not been added to skywars already (if I misunderstood the changelog) - and if it has then we'll just wait until it gets removed like the spyglass was..

Good idea but there can be some issues with it
But mostly the issues that I can think of revolve around confusing between different teams.Also the this would take some time to get used to.But I'll like to see it implemented as an experiment.

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good idea but there can be some issues with it
But mostly the issues that I can think of revolve around confusing between different teams.Also the this would take some time to get used to.But I'll like to see it implemented as an experiment.

Yehhh I did mention that
I mentioned my solution in the "problems" section

Eclipsed

Oct 24, 2021
yes
www.youtube.com
Armour Trims

The idea

Problems

also

Feel like adding these to skyblock would make more sense (maybe as part of the rank or something you have to purchase)

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle and Conea64

ToxixFire

Aug 3, 2023
Armour Trims

The idea

Problems

also

damn forum expert

• Wow

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Trim colour will be a nice addition to the game. The problem with trim colour conflicting team colour can as you said get eventually fixed by system automatically changing trim colour of player's armour to the colour of the team in games where are those team colours used, so I don't see any problems with. Agreed! :agree:

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Apparently they added trims to eggwars so it might not be a good idea
However I have 0 clue how to buy them or equip then so ig its a java thing?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Armour Trims

The idea

Problems

also

I LOVE the idea of obtaining armor trims (and possibly colors) from leveling!!

Reactions: cryptofrogz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom