Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
398
347
68
Tbh i don’t even know why control point was removed. It was such a great game, and I think it should be brought back as a featured game. Whats the worst that could happen? It isn’t popular? People don’t play it? So what, its will just be a featured game and will be changed in 3 days. The game should be brought back, so people who used to love the game could have a chance to play it again.
 

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
407
3,016
264
USA
YES! YES! Great idea, I support this fully, Control Point was one of my favorite games. In my opinion it was a better version of BlockWars. For anyone that does not know what Control Point was/is, you basically have to capture places on a map, and the longer you hold a point the more points you get, whoever got to 2000 or 5000 points won, the amount of points depended on the map.
 

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Well-Known Member
Oct 15, 2016
84
88
93
24
Tbh i don’t even know why control point was removed. It was such a great game, and I think it should be brought back as a featured game. Whats the worst that could happen? It isn’t popular? People don’t play it? So what, its will just be a featured game and will be changed in 3 days. The game should be brought back, so people who used to love the game could have a chance to play it again.
If it had been removed, then it means that the game wasn't popular enough for the players. I've never played it, could you explain more about the game? Is it like a deathmatch between two teams only using bows with points you're able to unlock more kits with?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Smoothlyy

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Well-Known Member
Oct 15, 2016
84
88
93
24
YES! YES! Great idea, I support this fully, Control Point was one of my favorite games. In my opinion it was a better version of BlockWars. For anyone that does not know what Control Point was/is, you basically have to capture places on a map, and the longer you hold a point the more points you get, whoever got to 2000 or 5000 points won, the amount of points depended on the map.
Oh.. welp that looks fine to me. I would like to play that game, since I'm more into competitive games like "capture the target", et cetera.
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I think it was removed because it wasn’t very popular.
Also, I don’t like the idea of having one more featured game, we already have 12 and some aren’t featured in months!
 

Er3bos

Well-Known Member
Dec 4, 2015
104
14
94
Tbh i don’t even know why control point was removed. It was such a great game, and I think it should be brought back as a featured game. Whats the worst that could happen? It isn’t popular? People don’t play it? So what, its will just be a featured game and will be changed in 3 days. The game should be brought back, so people who used to love the game could have a chance to play it again.
I couldn't played it in its time, whats the point of it?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom