Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Tbh i don’t even know why control point was removed. It was such a great game, and I think it should be brought back as a featured game. Whats the worst that could happen? It isn’t popular? People don’t play it? So what, its will just be a featured game and will be changed in 3 days. The game should be brought back, so people who used to love the game could have a chance to play it again.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
YES! YES! Great idea, I support this fully, Control Point was one of my favorite games. In my opinion it was a better version of BlockWars. For anyone that does not know what Control Point was/is, you basically have to capture places on a map, and the longer you hold a point the more points you get, whoever got to 2000 or 5000 points won, the amount of points depended on the map.

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Tbh i don’t even know why control point was removed. It was such a great game, and I think it should be brought back as a featured game. Whats the worst that could happen? It isn’t popular? People don’t play it? So what, its will just be a featured game and will be changed in 3 days. The game should be brought back, so people who used to love the game could have a chance to play it again.
If it had been removed, then it means that the game wasn't popular enough for the players. I've never played it, could you explain more about the game? Is it like a deathmatch between two teams only using bows with points you're able to unlock more kits with?

Reactions: Smoothlyy

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
YES! YES! Great idea, I support this fully, Control Point was one of my favorite games. In my opinion it was a better version of BlockWars. For anyone that does not know what Control Point was/is, you basically have to capture places on a map, and the longer you hold a point the more points you get, whoever got to 2000 or 5000 points won, the amount of points depended on the map.
Oh.. welp that looks fine to me. I would like to play that game, since I'm more into competitive games like "capture the target", et cetera.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I think it was removed because it wasn’t very popular.
Also, I don’t like the idea of having one more featured game, we already have 12 and some aren’t featured in months!

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I couldn't played it in its time, whats the point of it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom