Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add these emojis?

• Add the first one, the one with the tears

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Add the second one, the one without the tears.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add them both.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
There isnt really much to explain here, theres no laughing emoji on the forums. The closest one to laughing is the "Big Grin" one ( :D ). I was thinking we could have something like one of these:
face-with-tears-of-joy-1.png

smiling-face-with-open-mouth-and-tightly-closed-eyes.png

EDIT: I never actually thought about it, but can Cubecraft get copyrighted for adding these specific emojis since they are used in the text app and stuff?

Last edited:

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I would like Cubecraft to add the current emojis. The one that people see on there smartphone when texting
TBH the current ones are not good
+1 for me

Reactions: 0ffense

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It seems not needed for a new emoji. You can already do the smile and just basic stuff. You can just make your own using characters and you don't necessarly need to have more or even emojis at all

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I would like Cubecraft to add the current emojis. The one that people see on there smartphone when texting
I agree! It's nice to see in what opinion the guy that a text says, that he/she give a emotion. Do he/she means it angry? Do he/she means it funny? Do he/she means it not funny? So I will add as much as possible emoticons!

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It seems not needed for a new emoji. You can already do the smile and just basic stuff. You can just make your own using characters and you don't necessarily need to have more or even emojis at all
Yes but going XD all the time gets extremely boring after a while. And not everyone knows how to use alt code. Sure you can copy and past things like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but I think an emoji would just be a lot more convenient.

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I agree they need new emojis. The first one is amazing!! it would be fun if they add the first one!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom