Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
So the current layout looks like this:
F47473B9-6DB2-4924-8837-84C511262D63.jpeg

I think it would make more sense to add a Lucky Islands channel in the bedrock subcategory as it would let people discuss it easily in it’s own channel.

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the lucky islands channel exists for Java right now because it has recently had an update.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This was because Lucky Islands had a channel when we were doing the layout and it wasnt part of the plan but I didnt feel like it was cool to remove it since there was just an update, so we moved it into Java since Java just got an update.

Our original plan was to regularly add and remove channels for games that get updates and are the focal point of discussion and once they are removed the discussion goes back to #bedrock or #java.

I still stand by this idea and I think that right now this should stay as an exception because Lucky Islands is one of Javas most popular games but not really on Bedrock.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This was because Lucky Islands had a channel when we were doing the layout and it wasnt part of the plan but I didnt feel like it was cool to remove it since there was just an update, so we moved it into Java since Java just got an update.

Our original plan was to regularly add and remove channels for games that get updates and are the focal point of discussion and once they are removed the discussion goes back to #bedrock or #java.

I still stand by this idea and I think that right now this should stay as an exception because Lucky Islands is one of Javas most popular games but not really on Bedrock.
Oh that makes good sense, lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom