Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hello
I like playing 1.9 bc its cool and amazing
But i dont have java cubecraft pls add 1.9 on bedrock

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
A LOOOOOOOT of players (like me) are playing on Bedrock edition only because Bedrock have 1.8 (normal) PvP. Why CubeCraft should add it as only one Bedrock server? Bedrock never had different PvP system than this. Java had 2 PvP systems, that is the reason of Java CubeCraft 1.8, and Java CubeCraft 1.9. Fighting on 1.9 PvP should be impossible for mobile players. Just imagine it (if you have ever played Minecraft on mobile). And how would CubeCraft add it? There are no attack indicators on Bedrock. I am sorry, but this is very stupid idea in MY OPINION.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
This is not on Cubecraft's side. bedrock has a pvp system similar to Java's 1.8 pvp system, this is how it works and it's not something Cubecraft can change unfortunately.
Well Mojang studio will add 1.9 on bedrock soon

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh for the love of god no. People wont be able to switch back to 1.8 combat because of the way bedrock works and some people (including me) dont like 1.9 pvp
Noted, though they are trying to find a balance between them. And with the damage changes on the Combat tests, i doubt that 1.17/18 will have any options for it

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom