1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accused of Hacking...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Avatorix, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Avatorix

Avatorix Member

So earlier today playing Egg Wars with my friend, I came in a server with devolutionnow and devolutionlater. They accused us of hacking for using an "auto-clicker mouse" Which is not bannable because you spend money to buy a mouse and all mouses you use can spam click. I am wondering if I will be banned for buying a LOGITECH-M310 mouse and accused of "auto-clicking". Both of them said that we can get banned for apparently spam clicking our mouse. I checked the rules and it said nothing about spam clicking our mouse.

Chat-Log Proof:
    http://imgur.com/a/KRzvO

Chat-Log Proof #2:
    http://imgur.com/ZqHdUbI

Please tell me if have a mouse that you can click rapidly on is not allowed. I am angered about players accusing others for having an auto-clicker, my friend and I doesn't even know what AUTO-CLICKER even is, please tell us; Is having a mouse that you can rapid click on against the rules? (We did not see spamming a mouse is not against the rules.)

And tell me, is accusing of hacking against the rules?

2. panda (plub)

panda (plub) Member

€α☂ḯηℊ ♭@м♭øø
    Home Page:
    No, it is not bannable. Those players were just raging. Take it as a compliment ;)

3. Avatorix

Avatorix Member

Thanks Panda.

4. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Hackusating is allowed, it's best to just ignore people who do it. If you don't hack you won't be banned, simples :p