Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you accused someone before?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

BZRKT

Mar 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey there wonderful people of cube craft i'm just gonna talk about this really annoying thing we've all done before.

So on minecraft a lot of people will understand it's as easy to download and operate a hack client as it is to run down ye old market and get some milk,
this obviously means you end up with a lot of hackers on minecraft and especially on cubecraft because the player base is usually around 2/3 full (20,000 players) this means a fair amount will be hackers.

Now as good as the auto ban is (anti cheat), it can miss hackers,
We all come across these individuals that manage to squeeze through the anticheat and come head to head with them,
we sometimes can blatantly see there hacks and other times aren't sure, we then go ahead and do a very varied comment in chat.

That comment is usually 'nice hacks' 'hacker' 'gg hax' 'sad hacker' or something along that line, I feel like this is a very annoying action as half the time the person saying it is a bit salty and the person receiving it isn't a hacker (I admit I have blamed someone before) but instead of just screaming at them in chat why not head over to
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

That link will take you to an area where you can report the player even if your not sure because someone with experience of catching hackers will check the person out and determine whether he was hacking or not !?
Problem Solved

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Happens to me all the time. But there isn't really a point of making a thread about it on the forums because most of those salty kids are just 7 year olds that got mc but are horrible at it :P. Even if they would build a bridge to an other island and they would fell off their own they would call you hacker xD

BZRKT

Mar 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Happens to me all the time. But there isn't really a point of making a thread about it on the forums because most of those salty kids are just 7 year olds that got mc but are horrible at it :p. Even if they would build a bridge to an other island and they would fell off their own they would call you hacker xD
xD I totally agree

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i have been hackusated many times before and i have only found 1 person who has actually recorded me and reported me

only guy to do soo

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
People hackusate just cause they can power down the hacker, i.e by saying "lmao hacking noob U too bad at MC you have to hack to win go play roblox" but usually this powers them UP, and they start blatantly hacking. This is common human behavior, even in real life aswell.

BZRKT

Mar 25, 2017
United Kingdom
People hackusate just cause they can power down the hacker, i.e by saying "lmao hacking noob U too bad at MC you have to hack to win go play roblox" but usually this powers them UP, and they start blatantly hacking. This is common human behavior, even in real life aswell.
I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Top Bottom