Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I just joined Freebuild to try a thing, a few seconds later a player I got in f list joined my plot, I told him to leave but instead, he invited a friend. I tried to tell them both to leave for a while but none of them did and they pretty much just ruin everything for me.

So my suggestion is to add when someone want to tp to you, you have to accept it. Just randomly have people on your plot without wanting it is pretty annoying.

I would also like to be able to kick people from my own plot. They joined without me wanting it and I couldn't even do anything about it, I couldn't kick them, if I left and joined again they also joined the plot again and didn't wanted to leave. So I had to remove the player from my f list and buy a new plot so I and another friend could keep playing without having people ruining everything.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
Completely agree. I'd like to have control over who's at my plot or not, especially if they don't cooperate when you ask them to leave. Rather not have someone randomly join my plot without my permission. +1

Reactions: Livvv

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Yes, I can imagine myself how annoying this could be. That's why I'd like to see the permission to moderate your own plot since it's basically your property. :)

Reactions: Livvv

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
So maybe having a new setting in the plot menu called "Allowed visitors" etc. With the options, No one, Friends, Friends of friends, Everyone. If you had a friend of friend on your plot and you changed the setting to friends only, the other person would then be removed, same with the no one option. If this setting is a thing, would the accepting teleport requesting feature need to be a thing? Also, the kicking feature would kinda still be needed, because if you have a friend being useful and a friend being annoying, you cannot just put the visitor setting to no one, because your helpful friend would be kicked too.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So maybe having a new setting in the plot menu called "Allowed visitors" etc. With the options, No one, Friends, Friends of friends, Everyone. If you had a friend of friend on your plot and you changed the setting to friends only, the other person would then be removed, same with the no one option. If this setting is a thing, would the accepting teleport requesting feature need to be a thing? Also, the kicking feature would kinda still be needed, because if you have a friend being useful and a friend being annoying, you cannot just put the visitor setting to no one, because your helpful friend would be kicked too.
I understand how you're thinking but the problem was actually that a person from my friend list joined my plot just to annoy me. Later his friend joined since he was able to tp to my friend.

I would rather having control over my plot and be able to accept/deny people to join it instead of getting random friends or other random people on it. Edit: people you invite would also be allowed to be on your plot just that one time you invite them.

Being able to kick people would also be "important" since I was with a friend and 2 people we didn't wanted there joined, I had to remove the player who tried to annoy and buy a new plot which I think is a bit unfair for me since I just wanted to be able to try out some things without getting interrupt.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I understand how you're thinking but the problem was actually that a person from my friend list joined my plot just to annoy me. Later his friend joined since he was able to tp to my friend.

I would rather having control over my plot and be able to accept/deny people to join it instead of getting random friends or other random people on it.

Being able to kick people would also be "important" since I was with a friend and 2 people we didn't wanted there joined, I had to remove the player who tried to annoy and buy a new plot which I think is a bit unfair for me since I just wanted to be able to try out some things without getting interrupt.
But having the ability to control who can join your plot and being able to kick specific players will give you have control well enough. An accept message in the chat is just messy and no needed if you have the visitor setting on your chosen setting. You will also get a message in the chat if a player joined your plot, which is also good to know.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
But having the ability to control who can join your plot and being able to kick specific players will give you have control well enough. An accept message in the chat is just messy and no needed if you have the visitor setting on your chosen setting. You will also get a message in the chat if a player joined your plot, which is also good to know.
Isn't it just easier to actually get the msg "SleepyLiv wants to join your plot. Accept | Deny" since the chat on Freebuild is dead anyway because there are not that many players at the same time. I would also get very annoyed (like today) if I and a friend are on the plot and some other friends randomly joined just because I have friends on. Even if I could kick them, I would still get a bit annoyed since I didn't wanted them there in the first place and it would take time to kick people and then they can just come back.

I also don't think 10 players would randomly want to teleport to someone, so spam wouldn't really be a problem and the chat wouldn't look messy. Wouldn't really be more messy than the play again msg or the rematch msg on duels. It would also be similar to party invites and friend requests and that's not really messy either.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Isn't it just easier to actually get the msg "SleepyLiv wants to join your plot. Accept | Deny" since the chat on Freebuild is dead anyway because there are not that many players at the same time. I would also get very annoyed (like today) if I and a friend are on the plot and some other friends randomly joined just because I have friends on. Even if I could kick them, I would still get a bit annoyed since I didn't wanted them there in the first place and it would take time to kick people and then they can just come back.

I also don't think 10 players would randomly want to teleport to someone, so spam wouldn't really be a problem and the chat wouldn't look messy. Wouldn't really be more messy than the play again msg or the rematch msg on duels. It would also be similar to party invites and friend requests and that's not really messy either.
"I didn't wanted them there in the first place", which is exactly why you'd change your visitor settings. If you want friends on but only specific friends, you could add them to your plot whitelist and change the visitor setting to "Whitelist" mode, which will only allow whitelist players to join. The purpose of this is to save time, you wouldn't need to keep accepting or denying, you just apply a setting and boom! You wouldn't need to worry about annoying players as the setting is doing everything else.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
"I didn't wanted them there in the first place", which is exactly why you'd change your visitor settings. If you want friends on but only specific friends, you could add them to your plot whitelist and change the visitor setting to "Whitelist" mode, which will only allow whitelist players to join. The purpose of this is to save time, you wouldn't need to keep accepting or denying, you just apply a setting and boom! You wouldn't need to worry about annoying players as the setting is doing everything else.
I would still prefer to accept people to teleport but maybe that's just me. We could add a poll and see what other people think if you would like that.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.