Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Feb 22, 2024
So i joined my world and all my spruce saplings say "fully generated" but none of them are grown. I tried to exit and enter my world and even reloaded my game but they still won't grow. I'm only two logs away from completing defroster and i really don't want to wait another 10hours to complete it

penzyth

Feb 28, 2024
I'm having the exact same issue but with birch trees, so i don't think it is a space thing, could be a server-wide issue

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i joined my world and all my spruce saplings say "fully generated" but none of them are grown. I tried to exit and enter my world and even reloaded my game but they still won't grow. I'm only two logs away from completing defroster and i really don't want to wait another 10hours to complete it
Heya if you think it's a bug/glitch feel free to create a bug report here for bedrock: https://www.cubecraft.net/form/1/select

Reactions: Xi1m

Mintypie231

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Was there a block above the sapling (leaf block of other tree) before? It happens when there is a block above a sapling at any height, even 4 blocks. Even if you remove the block after, it will not grow, so you have to regrow it again. Even though this might not be the case, I hope this will help :)
You have to give space between saplings a little, so the problem does not occur anymore, although again this might not be the case. This happened a lot of times with me, so do not place two saplings together.

Feb 22, 2024
Was there a block above the sapling (leaf block of other tree) before? It happens when there is a block above a sapling at any height, even 4 blocks. Even if you remove the block after, it will not grow, so you have to regrow it again. Even though this might not be the case, I hope this will help :)
You have to give space between saplings a little, so the problem does not occur anymore, although again this might not be the case. This happened a lot of times with me, so do not place two saplings together.
Yup probably what happened had some oak tress inbetween. But that still doesn't solve why when i plant new trees they still don't grow

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

This issue was related to an update earlier today, a fix has been released for it. Should be rolling out slowly over all servers, give it max an extra hour. Thanks for your patience!

As mentioned above, with this, and any other bugs you find on our network, you may report them to us.
You can find more info here: https://cbecrft.net/bugs

~ Fesa

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom