Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Today I was with my friends in lobby and a chunk was not loaded so i jumped on it and people started looking at me like Iam flying so one of my friends in the party told me that I might get banned for that so I decided to take a screenshot in case someone reported me for that , but unexpectedly, few seconds later , I got banned but not by a mod or something , by sential, a Bot that fail to detect people flying and using killaura in ffa but instead ban me for flying on a 2 blocks high chunk that caused by the server itself, and now i gotta wait up to 3 days for the sential developers to review my case just because sential is trash , also cc sential is so bad that literaly one of the people I know and thought is a good player for a long time and he is in eggwars teams of 4 leaderboard (x57l) literaly admited to me that he been using 3.1 reach for months on his alt account without getting banned, and he still not banned untill now and snipe people and win with that unfair advantage and no one can proove it cause 3.1 reach and 3.0 reach is almsot the same , the only diffrence is that he will win every single hits trading , Iam pretty sure if cc had better sential Bot to ban all those cheaters, the game will be so much funnier , but nowadays everyone gets on alts and cheat and ruin others games

• Sad
Reactions: matcha

Badocaster

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Bedrock
Yeah my buddy left his auto-clicker for Roblox open when he logged into CC on Bedrock. He got insta-banned without even activating it. Meanwhile I get killed by auto-clickers, some with anti kb.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Not much suggestions or feedback here I think..

There's probably a problem re not enough Sentinel devs to answer appeals which is sad, but Cubecraft is clearly making cuts which I suppose is understandable as Minecraft is a bit on the decline

I joined the server recently too to find a lot more hackers than I remember, possibly caused by the punishment reset? Not sure if it's directly caused by that but I definitely felt there was an increase

If you explain the circumstances leading up to your ban in your appeal that'll definitely help the sentinel developers in reducing false bans as it's likely other people were banned by the same check I would assume

Also on Java staff can see what alt accounts are linked to the same IP, not sure if it's the same on Bedrock but definitely on java

Yeah my buddy left his auto-clicker for Roblox open when he logged into CC on Bedrock. He got insta-banned without even activating it. Meanwhile I get killed by auto-clickers, some with anti kb.

That's not allowed though, you're not allowed have disallowed mods regardless of whether you use the function or not

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Lyriie and Loskol

xSchulzis

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 18, 2024
Chile
Pronouns
She/Her
Sentinel banned me 4 times the last 2 months for lag but I was unbanned very fast using the appeal site. If you get banned you can appeal and wait ✨

• Agree
Reactions: Amacchi and Loskol

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Today I was with my friends in lobby and a chunk was not loaded so i jumped on it and people started looking at me like Iam flying so one of my friends in the party told me that I might get banned for that so I decided to take a screenshot in case someone reported me for that , but unexpectedly, few seconds later , I got banned but not by a mod or something , by sential, a Bot that fail to detect people flying and using killaura in ffa but instead ban me for flying on a 2 blocks high chunk that caused by the server itself, and now i gotta wait up to 3 days for the sential developers to review my case just because sential is trash , also cc sential is so bad that literaly one of the people I know and thought is a good player for a long time and he is in eggwars teams of 4 leaderboard (x57l) literaly admited to me that he been using 3.1 reach for months on his alt account without getting banned, and he still not banned untill now and snipe people and win with that unfair advantage and no one can proove it cause 3.1 reach and 3.0 reach is almsot the same , the only diffrence is that he will win every single hits trading , Iam pretty sure if cc had better sential Bot to ban all those cheaters, the game will be so much funnier , but nowadays everyone gets on alts and cheat and ruin others games

Cubecraft Sential banned me for a many times without reason and i got unbanned u should clip when the bot banned you to a prove it​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom