Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Cubecraft should do about these events in 2023?

• Delete Lunar New Year Event and only add Valentine Event

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Dont add Valentine Event again and only add Lunar New Year Event

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Add the both

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality NS

Feb 10, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, as you probably know, the Valentine event was not added to cubecraft in 2022, but instead they added the Lunar New Year Event. It's sad for people, like me, who really like the Valentine event that couldn't come back because of the new Lunar New Year event. So i wanna know the opinions of the community about this, and i hope Cubecraft will bring back Valentine Event for the next year (we can talk about this in replies).

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hi, as you probably know, the Valentine event was not added to cubecraft in 2022, but instead they added the Lunar New Year Event. It's sad for people, like me, who really like the Valentine event that couldn't come back because of the new Lunar New Year event. So i wanna know the opinions of the community about this, and i hope Cubecraft will bring back Valentine Event for the next year (we can talk about this in replies).
I really would love both to happen, but it is very unlikely both would happen. My favorite of the 2 is Valentine’s Day.

Reality NS

Feb 10, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I really would love both to happen, but it is very unlikely both would happen. My favorite of the 2 is Valentine’s Day.
Same, my favorite is Valentine Event. I think there is a chance that both will happen because last year the Lunar event was the first time it was released, so they had to work a lot on it, now the work would be smaller because the 2 events are ready (Valentine and Lunar). However, this would mean that the 2 events would be shorter (around 2 weeks for both).

Reactions: Reesle

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Internally we've done a lot of work to make seasonal events easier to deploy, just this last event I had a stab at doing everything myself without a developer so that we could enjoy Halloween despite all of our developers being busy with our big 1.19 update.

I think 2023 might be the first year where it's very possible for us to launch both Lunar and Valentines back-to-back easily. This is not a guarantee, but it is something we will attempt.

I will post an update in early January whether this will be going forward and which event we are doing- if we do choose one.

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be cool if they did both, but I dont see them doing it. I don’t know many people who actually purchase enough bundles so that it wouldn’t be a waste of time for them to make.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Internally we've done a lot of work to make seasonal events easier to deploy, just this last event I had a stab at doing everything myself without a developer so that we could enjoy Halloween despite all of our developers being busy with our big 1.19 update.

I think 2023 might be the first year where it's very possible for us to launch both Lunar and Valentines back-to-back easily. This is not a guarantee, but it is something we will attempt.

I will post an update in early January whether this will be going forward and which event we are doing- if we do choose one.
Thanks Story for the info!!

Reality NS

Feb 10, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be cool if they did both, but I dont see them doing it. I don’t know many people who actually purchase enough bundles so that it wouldn’t be a waste of time for them to make.
Since they release several bundles for each event (for example Halloween event: Horror Bundle, Eggwars bundle and skywars bundle). I think there is a good chance that they can do these 2 events with their bundles.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Since they release several bundles for each event (for example Halloween event: Horror Bundle, Eggwars bundle and skywars bundle). I think there is a good chance that they can do these 2 events with their bundles.
Yeah it makes since for them to do it, I was just thinking that is a possibility for why they wouldn’t if they dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom