Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewRG10

Sep 18, 2015
I AndrewRG10 playing with some friends on one server. They then decided lets go on cubecraft its a great server. I have never heard of cubecraft in my life. So i ask for the ip. I put the ip on and just as i am joining i get a message saying you have been banned for alternate account. First of all i have no alts. I only have mine. Second i have never been on meaning i cant have done the wrong thing. So i appeal and later on i go and see and find out its denied. Which ever staff member banned someone who has never been on should be ashamed. This put a bad reputation to this server. Banning people for no reason is a big problem on servers but banning when you have never been on is worse.

If i was banned for something please tell me. If it was someone stealing my wifi and getting banned to make it look like i was using an alt hen tell me. But this needs to be fixed.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
There is a reason for all bans. Someone could have logged onto your account when he/she was banned, therefore causing your account to be banned along with. If you've made an appeal and it was denied, nothing more can be done.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I don't know if you're actually being serious or if your just joking because we don't ban/mute people for no reason. If you were banned for being an alt, it means you have an alternate account linked to your current account. To prevent people from avoiding their ban, we ban/mute all the linked accounts associated with the main account that was punished.

If your account was banned, and your appeal was denied, there's nothing you can do about it.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom