Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eleholgiun

Mar 26, 2023
I am mainly making this for holiday events as I don’t see this for the other games I play much. But I feel there should be some kind of ban system for those who disconnect mid game. Not only does it make it unbalanced it makes it unenjoyable especially with the big maps. I’m not saying the maps should be smaller. They are perfect! I just think that those who disconnect (mainly because they have been tagged/hit/whatever lol and don’t want to be on the opposing team), should be temporarily banned. I’m only thinking in the way of Dead By Daylight does. If you disconnect during a game, even if it’s an internet issue, you get a ban for a couple minutes. If the disconnecting continues, the duration of the ban extends. I have LOVED playing the games on CubeCraft but honestly the holiday events at times seem really unbalanced compared to the other games. I can see why this could happen since these events are temporary but I honestly think something like this would discourage players from disconnecting just because their team may lose.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom