• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft!

I would really like to see a ramadan event in the future , For muslims who play cubecraft network , through out the years i have realized there are Alot of arabs/muslims who play Cube Craft Games and i think it Would be a great idea to make the muslim community a Ramadan event , We have always seen halloween , Christmas , Lunar etc

We want something new that the CubeCraft community have never seen Before from the CubeCraft Team , Introducing new bundles , new maps , new lobby decorations etc , I Understand that it might be some pressure on the Team , But I guarantee that it is Going to be worth it

Thanks for reading my thread

-Tamim
IMG_3057.jpeg

Last edited:

Wxr S7

Feb 3, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft!

I would really like to see a ramadan event in the future , For muslims who play cubecraft network , through out the years i have realized there are Alot of arabs/muslims who play Cube Craft Games and i think it Would be a great idea to make the muslim community a Ramadan event , We have always seen halloween , Christmas , Lunar etc

We want something new that the CubeCraft community have never seen Before from the CubeCraft Team , Introducing new bundles , new maps , new lobby decorations etc , I Understand that it might be some pressure on the Team , But I guarantee that it is Going to be worth it

-Tamim
View attachment 228161
Agreed Brother

Reactions: vS7lya

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hello CubeCraft!

-Tamim
View attachment 228161
Although Cubecraft has made it clear that they don't like doing religious events, I think it would be cool to have a ramadam or ramadam inspired event.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCraft!

-Tamim
View attachment 228161
Sadly Microsoft doesn’t allow religion to really show which I 100% disagree with. The worst is they allow Christianity with open arms, ig maybe it’s because in western culture it’s a common thing so to some people words/names/phrases lost meaning, idk but I would like to see that policy change and a Ramadan event happen!

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him
Sadly Microsoft doesn’t allow religion to really show which I 100% disagree with. The worst is they allow Christianity with open arms, ig maybe it’s because in western culture it’s a common thing so to some people words/names/phrases lost meaning, idk but I would like to see that policy change and a Ramadan event happen!
That is Really unfortunate , they still did halloween/christmas updates in the past and I remember when they had a horror looking background in the main screen , which still makes them celebrate religious events and its pretty unfair i gotta say

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town

That is Really unfortunate , they still did halloween/christmas updates in the past and I remember when they had a horror looking background in the main screen , which still makes them celebrate religious events and its pretty unfair i gotta say

Cubecraft doesn't even do Christmas anymore, it's just "Winter". As for Halloween that's not a religious holiday. I'm not even Muslim but I think it would be cool to have both a Ramadan and Christmas event since it's interesting to learn about different religions and their holidays.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft doesn't even do Christmas anymore, it's just "Winter". As for Halloween that's not a religious holiday. I'm not even Muslim but I think it would be cool to have both a Ramadan and Christmas event since it's interesting to learn about different religions and their holidays.
I think Rock hit the nail on the head here. Cubecraft ain't really even doing Christan events anymore. More just seasonal events. Ramadan would be cool to have though even if I don't see them doing it, mainly because if they do do Ramadan they would have to do other holidays as well which would probably overwork them trying to get it done and leave less time for normal updates

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom