Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea and should it be added to the Cubecraft server?

• Total voters

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I'm sure everyone of you have experienced this at least one time, you want to join a certain game, for example OP Savannah, but the map is full of players (40/40). You keep trying for absolute days but it keeps saying: "This server is currently full!". I once tested how long that could last and I was clicking it for like 5 minutes. So, I suggest to add a queue like you have in Duels, when you want to play duels you just click the armor stand and it automatically sends you to a game when there is one available, now let's do the same thing with FFA, you choose the map you want to play, if it's full you get added to a queue, and when there is a place free you automatically get sent to the FFA game, meanwhile you can just do some parkour in the lobby or derp around... Or... Wait! Offcourse this suggestion still makes you wait until there is a place free, but at least you don't have to keep clicking the map you want to join. Hope you guys think this is a good idea and I hope this gets added to the server.

Kind regards,
Zethox

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
Good idea, although I don't really see many problems with joining FFA.
I never really see the games being full, but for when they are this would be very useful.
No more spamming the join button to race other players, as a queue would make it first come first serve
:D

F

Facelurite

Im voting against . We will never be able to join the map we want this way. FFA is far too popular and has too few maps.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Good idea, although I don't really see many problems with joining FFA.
I never really see the games being full, but for when they are this would be very useful.
No more spamming the join button to race other players, as a queue would make it first come first serve

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Im voting against . We will never be able to join the map we want this way. FFA is far too popular and has too few maps.
What do you mean? When adding a queue it just becomes more fair to everyone, and you don't have to keep clicking and clicking....

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The queue for Duels is different since you are waiting for someone else to join That duel not for an open world to duel on

Maps just won't work this way very well
Just wait people have to leave soon if your favourite map isn't there than just wait a bit if it is there and than nobody is playing on it then great no problems here

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom