Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see merchandise in the Cubecraft store?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
@Joe Henry Before you lock this, here me out. I am really new to the forums, look at my stats. This may have been a thing in the past, but I don't know that because I'm a noob. I know my last thread may have angered some people, but I was shocked that I got as many votes as I did. But I promise this one is better.
So I look at the store, and I see the usual items for sale, nothing wrong or completely new. Then I scroll up and I see that all items are purely cosmetic. Ok, ok. Nothing to worry about. But what if there was a little something added? A little something that expands the store globally? Still can't get it? Fine, I'm talking about merchandise, as in T-shirts and coffee mugs and a Cubecraft plushie pillow. But this is just one silly idea. You need to have a plan to succeed. So this is what may need to happen.
First off, nothing will change about the store, leave it as it is. On a new tab however, and that can be in place of the merchandise. So who will be in charge of the new store? That's when we need a new staff position, perhaps a new Sales Support employee along with Joe. They would be able to manage the store and the merchandise store as well.
So who will design the merchandise? The owner could do it, but I don't know how great his drawing skills are. So this is where more staff applications are available, for a new staff position called Store Designer. They will fill out an application and post pictures of there designs of the Cubecraft merchandise. Instead of the moderators looking over the application, a few builders and the owner should, along with Joe Henry, because this is a huge step that needs to be taken very seriously. Do you want to know about what is great about a new staff position? More people will take notice and show there concern to become a working staff member for the Cubecraft team.
A new store can make a whole server stand out from others. Cubecraft does have an office building, right? They can keep all supplies there as well. But here is one thing that comes to mind. I don't know if this is true or not, but all staff members have a Cubecraft shirt. So in order to make the staff teams merchandise more enjoyable, make a special Cubecraft shirt that has the staff members name and the position they hold below it with the color ranking on the side.
Example:
ILoveYouu
Sr. Moderator

Of course this can be all fancy and in cursive, but what happens if you are promoted? No problem, they just get a new shirt, updated!
But to the regular people, how do they get there purchases? Staff members are already signed up, but what about the public? No problem! When you purchase a rank, they ask you for your address in case if something goes wrong. They have your email and phone number just in case. So purchasing in-real-life items from an online store would make no difference at all. It is literally the same thing. Now for the shipping, which may be a little bump in the road. There are some player who live in America, and the headquarters is in the U.K. Maybe FedEx would help. It all depends what company is willing to help. And because I said this, it will probably be denied by y'all. When you get the merchandise, you can take a pic of you sleeping in Cubecraft pajamas or something, and it can be a game! Who ever get the most likes of a person doing something crazy with their merchandise should be rewarded with a rank or a multiplier! This should be a yearly game. Maybe in the summer, it would be a lot cooler to take pictures.
So how would this increase profit? This is the big question. Well, if you have bought a rank you could automatically get a discount! The bigger the rank, the bigger the discount ( sorry Stone ). If you start having contests involving the merchandise, more people will want to purchase something and take photos, trying to win that Obsidian rank or something. It could really be a fun game. A new store always has something to offer, right? This something would be breaking the rule books and records.

Obviously there is a lot more that needs to be considered, but this is the basics. I think it would be really cool if Cubecraft had a merchandise store. This is just an idea. It doesn't have to right or wrong, just something new. I'm sure many people have already posted threads about this, but to be fair I am extremely lazy. If you are a staff member, please comment down below, I would like to hear the staff's view on this. However, if you are the people, the public, feel free to vote at the top of the page and comment down below on your opinion. It would really help.

Godbless -CamBam300

D

Deleted member 100818

Well I'd love to see cube merchandise in the future although making this is very expensive and it is not guaranteed that it will sell well. CubeCraft could lose a lot of money with it or make a lot of money so I doubt if they'll take the risk.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I can only imagine the back-end nightmare this would be ... especially having unique shirts and whatnot made for people with ranks, and having to ship stuff all over the world.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don't think they'll update the store into this. There are a lot of ppl who love to see march coming, but as @MegaCoin mentioned,
there is the risk of choosing to update it. Its either make or lose money.
They won't invent such thing if they aren't sure enough that they'll have benefit of it. But thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom