Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I had an idea for a new mode:

Chaos Mode!

What is Chaos Mode? Well, Chaos mode is where the islands are scattered every which way with half mids up and down. It chaotic but no side has an advantage. When you start your given a elytra and depending on the mode fireworks

Hardcore mode thingy -> 10 Fireworks

Fireworks and elytra can be found 15% of the time in any blocks at MIDDLE.
Now you're wondering why did I only include Hardcore-ish mode. Because of that's the only mode you can play in it as. Because of its chaos.

This idea is very vague and new. PLEASE. leave feedback instead of criticising it. I want to add to it first. And take away. Not beat it down.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Response based off the very few details given in the original, unedited post:

It sounds incredibly messy and lacks potential for high-quality maps. Lucky Islands tends to be quite chaotic as it is, but too much chaos can only be a bad thing. Plus, camping would be very strong and map control would be completely absent. If everybody can just fly to mid via elytras, then there may as well not be a mid. It sounds frustrating, you'd be attacked from every angle and there'd be no flow to any matches.

Reactions: Priley

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
when you start your given a elytra and depending on the mode fireworks

Hardcore mode thingy -> 10 Fireworks

Fireworks and elytra can be found 15% of the time in any blocks at MIDDLE.

I noticed something. You can only use fireworks with elytras in 1.11/12 versions. And cube is 1.9 based. So there's an incompatibility until the server updates to a newer version. (or a plugin or something like that will be needed).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I noticed something. You can only use fireworks with elytras in 1.11/12 versions. And cube is 1.9 based. So there's an incompatibility until the server updates to a newer version. (or a plugin or something like that will be needed).

Response based off the very few details given in the original, unedited post:

It sounds incredibly messy and lacks potential for high-quality maps. Lucky Islands tends to be quite chaotic as it is, but too much chaos can only be a bad thing. Plus, camping would be very strong and map control would be completely absent. If everybody can just fly to mid via elytras, then there may as well not be a mid. It sounds frustrating, you'd be attacked from every angle and there'd be no flow to any matches.

Maybe ideas would be plugins for elytra and make it where the longer you stay on the island you start getting bad effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom