Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Cubecraft is one of the first servers to fully implement the 1.9 features. When 1.9 came out I thought of a game that might be really fun to play. It is a more difficult version of survival games:

The Endergames

The Goal:
Be the only survivor left or in teams mode be the last team left.

The Maps:
Any normal survival games map should do. Maybe if possible make the chest enderchests but I don't know if it is possible to give everyone the same enderchest items.

The changes to normal survival games:
-You can't move
-You have infinite chorus fruits
-Every 30 seconds you will get an enderpearl(changes with different difficulties)
-you are allowed to use things like water or pistons or entitycollision to move.

The Combat:
So when you can't move its hard to pvp isnt it. Well I got a fix for that. When you get into contact with another group(a 16 block radius.) Both groups will be able to move for 15 seconds to engage in combat. Every time you hit a player you get 15 more seconds of movement. When you kill a player(or in teams mode a team). You can keep the 15 seconds of movement to get to a good location or loot chests.

Possible vip voting options:

Iron+:Vote for time (night day or sunset, default day)

Gold+: Vote for weather rain sunny or storm

Lapis+: Vote for difficulty(hardcore,normal and OP).

Hardcore: Weak loot items in chests. one enderpearl every 45 seconds.
normal: normal strength items and one enderpearl every 30 seconds.
OP: op items and one enderpearl every 15 seconds.

I will edit this and add more things soon.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Sorry, but CubeCraft doesn't copy games such as Ender Games (GommeHD).
CubeCraft tries to make all original games such as EggWars, Money Walls, Lucky Islands, etc.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Sorry, but CubeCraft doesn't copy games such as Ender Games (GommeHD).
CubeCraft tries to make all original games such as EggWars, Money Walls, Lucky Islands, etc.
I don't think that his idea is the same as this game. It looks like players can move in that gamemode. (I don't speak German so I'm not sure)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
+1 .... Copyright Strike!!!!
Anyway Cube doesnt copy so eh -1 from me :/

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't think that his idea is the same as this game. It looks like players can move in that gamemode. (I don't speak German so I'm not sure)
The game you said is not that game. That game on gommehd's server is completly different from what I suggest. I just couldnt come up with a good name. We could also just call it no-movement-sg but that sound boring. The endergames from what you said I copied works 100% different than mine. On that server you have kits. The items in the chests are harder to get because they swap locations inside the chest. On that server you can move. You can swap locations with people by throwing a snowball at them. you get randomly swapped with other people. Now tell me if that is anything similar to what I suggested. I am not trying to steal their game I am trying to make my own. The same name doesnt mean the same gamemode always.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Also you probably werent able to understand that video because its german. I am german so I can understand it.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
well copying is a terrible thing, A server that I USED to like COPIED eggwars from cubecraft. Which made me really mad. Also, no credit was given to cubecraft
As It was already said by people only the name is the same the gameplay is totally different. I haven't copied anything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom