Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Possibly. I don't really know...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
So many of you have probably heard of that 1.9 map Bingo. If you haven't scroll down to see explanation. I have always wanted to play this gamr but I dont have anybody else in my household who would play with me, and no server has this game! So I was wondering, how about The Cube:cube_light:? I am here to ask if you guys want this game implemented.

There will be 2 modes, Solo and Team.
Choices for Solo:
1v1
1v1v1---------- maybe not this one?
1v1v1v1

Choices for Team: (Different choices on the board)
2v2
2v2v2
3v3
3v3v3

Explaination: Bingo is a game where you have a world and a map. The map has different items on it, selected at random. You then go try to obtain those items in a straight or diagonal line, just like regular bingo. You can mine, build, and kill in this world, but your mission is to get a line of items first.

World Settings:
Normal Mode
Can Break Blocks

Problems: (I thought we might have some problems implementing this game, but i hope we can make it work.)

World Size - we need a pretty big world to make this work, which leads to the next problem;

Lag - big world, plus the items on the map, there's going to be some lag.

I hope we can make this work! If you have any suggestions or questions, please drop them down below!

Reactions: Sijpieboy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So many of you have probably heard of that 1.9 map Bingo. If you haven't scroll down to see explanation. I have always wanted to play this gamr but I dont have anybody else in my household who would play with me, and no server has this game! So I was wondering, how about The Cube:cube_light:? I am here to ask if you guys want this game implemented.

There will be 2 modes, Solo and Team.
Choices for Solo:
1v1
1v1v1---------- maybe not this one?
1v1v1v1

Choices for Team: (Different choices on the board)
2v2
2v2v2
3v3
3v3v3

Explaination: Bingo is a game where you have a world and a map. The map has different items on it, selected at random. You then go try to obtain those items in a straight or diagonal line, just like regular bingo. You can mine, build, and kill in this world, but your mission is to get a line of items first.

World Settings:
Normal Mode
Can Break Blocks

Problems: (I thought we might have some problems implementing this game, but i hope we can make it work.)

World Size - we need a pretty big world to make this work, which leads to the next problem;

Lag - big world, plus the items on the map, there's going to be some lag.

I hope we can make this work! If you have any suggestions or questions, please drop them down below!
The same can be said for very small maps to

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
I love this idea! Definitely would wanna play some bingo in Minecraft (I had some good childhood memories); however I think you would need to explain this further. What exactly are those items you need to obtain. Are they like blocks or minerals or maybe even player heads? Also where would you see the bingo card? Will you see it in a chest menu or see it as a giant bingo card on the wall or the floor? Also just a thought, can you choose the bingo card. That would be cool. Another thought, can you sabotage players cards somehow? That way, there would be more strategy to the game. I'm probably rambling at this point. Still, awesome idea!

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
I love this idea! Definitely would wanna play some bingo in Minecraft (I had some good childhood memories); however I think you would need to explain this further. What exactly are those items you need to obtain. Are they like blocks or minerals or maybe even player heads? Also where would you see the bingo card? Will you see it in a chest menu or see it as a giant bingo card on the wall or the floor? Also just a thought, can you choose the bingo card. That would be cool. Another thought, can you sabotage players cards somehow? That way, there would be more strategy to the game. I'm probably rambling at this point. Still, awesome idea!
It looks like this:
Maybe CubeCraft could make their own variant.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The bingo card is on a map in your hand. The items are all randomized like i said, but are all in vanilla Minecraft. As for sabotaging, im not sure yet, maybe we can add something like that.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom